Apex Legends new free to play battle royale game from Respawn

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Anybody know why kills don't always carry over? It's said I have 4 kills since Monday despite having killed at least a dozen since.

edit: nm it's character specific and i'm dumb

Xevy

Log Wizard
All that and you highlighted the wrong cell. Kek.

No, the original guy who did it and posted it on the Reddit highlighted the wrong cell. My data table would have WAYYYYYY more info.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Data table answered a few of my questions. Thanks for posting it. Hopefully, someone will have one up soon with the RPMs and such

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Game is kinda fun, I suck at it though. However, the UI is overwhelming.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
No, the original guy who did it and posted it on the Reddit highlighted the wrong cell. My data table would have WAYYYYYY more info.

I was just giving you a hard time, haha.

Also, I'd like to see that WAYYYYYY more chart.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Game is kinda fun, I suck at it though. However, the UI is overwhelming.
Yeah, I'm fucking atrocious at this game.

Kind of not the most fun right now.

PUBG my squad would get consistent top 10's. In this one the TTK is so long that I'm basically just shit. Haven't been able to find a way to track a target for the 30 seconds it takes to finish them. And even when I down them, they have a down shield and never die.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
These pubG style shooters are fun as hell to watch in Twitch streams for a few weeks but I find them terribly not fun to play for some reason.

• 1Solidarity

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thought you guys might enjoy this

image0.png

• 4Picard
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'm having a pretty good time with the game, averaging only like 6 kills a game. With maybe a 40-50% winrate so far at least.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curious what they will do with the red currency you earn in game. After buying the 2 heroes, there's only items "Featured" to spend them on, but for some retard reason(cough EA) to buy those you have to buy another skin linked to it for $.

Seems odd not to allow you to buy the apex boxes with say 5k or 10k of those currency, so you are at least earning something after a bit, if not spending money. The craftable mats can buy/craft some things but some are drop from the boxes only it seems. And those mats seem pretty rare from the boxes(which you aquire slower and slower as you take longer to level. If they want to keep this going and popular, need some kind of tangible grind, reason fortnite has its pass thing, so you at least do enough to earn next months pass, but also bunch of skins and other stuff along the way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
whos playing this on pc? no solo is kinda shit so looking for bros to party with, origin account is AsleepdanZzz

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
No duo is dumb, I understand no solo but at least give me one other option.

Origin name is Hekotat. Add me I'll drag your team down in the future.

Cybsled

They're trying for class synergy, so no solos or even duos makes sense. It would be like playing Overwatch and every game is FFA DM.

Longer TTK in this is fine and makes sense for a number of reasons: 1) Healing is really slow in this game 2) Longer TTK allows for more team play and thus class synergies...if TTK is too fast, then your team is dead before you can do anything and you end up blaming your team more (ie, more toxicity) 3) The game has a res mechanic, but the same mechanic will also usually force a team to stick around to rescue the banner of their fallen teammates, giving you a chance to bait them or try to finish them off.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm Kharzette I think

Everyone's mic is either BRRRNBBRRRRRVRVRVRVRVRVRRBRLLL ear splitting or can't hear them

Leavers every single match today

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'm spoiled with Overwatch letting me focus on non DPS characters. Tack on I've always felt so far behind the curve with the other BR games I haven't played much of this format. Figured a new one would be a good time to learn.

Objectively awful through only a few matches. Game seems fun. Whats the most support style character to play? The healer girl?

Slaythe1431 on PC.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Yea Lifeline can do a healer drone for after fight healing

After a run of bad luck had 2 wins in a row with great teammates

Cybsled

Healer girl and the bastion dude are the support classes, but all classes have support type abilities. Blood can locate enemies, Gibraltar can shield dome, soldier girl can lay down smokes, etc

I like lifeline because heal drone, shields while ressing, and support item drop pod ult.