Aquaman 2

Fucker

Log Wizard
the thing with Heard, she's just a garbage person , but she isnt getting arrested for throwing chairs at women's faces. Hollywood usually only blacklists people for being "difficult to work with", being a massive racist/bigot/homophobe or just not putting asses in the seats anymore. i dunno if being a garbage person qualifies for a blacklist. we will see. i think if the film is a hit, she still has a chance of sticking around. as was said, if her character was superfluous, they may just cut her based on that. her "baggage" isnt that big a deal. lots of garbage people still get work in Hollywood, see Alec Baldwin. Heard is still a pretty girl and that will keep her going til her hotness window closes.
Heard is done for. Her only good roles were the ones Depp got her. She'll go back to bit parts in movies no one will watch....if she's lucky. I predict she will find up in a trailer park in Eklutna and waiting tables.

Baldwin isn't a good example because the only roles he gets now are the ones he hires himself for. That option is gone for him because absolutely no one will insure anything he is attached to.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
What the fuck are you talking about? He's the main star of a film that's already been filmed.

Even if they plan on replacing him, it would be retarded to do it now and sink your own movie.

If Aquaman 2 is a hit, it won't be because of Heard who's barely in it.

He will be gone. Trust me. Ezra is done as Flash.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
the thing with Heard, she's just a garbage person , but she isnt getting arrested for throwing chairs at women's faces. Hollywood usually only blacklists people for being "difficult to work with", being a massive racist/bigot/homophobe or just not putting asses in the seats anymore. i dunno if being a garbage person qualifies for a blacklist. we will see. i think if the film is a hit, she still has a chance of sticking around. as was said, if her character was superfluous, they may just cut her based on that. her "baggage" isnt that big a deal. lots of garbage people still get work in Hollywood, see Alec Baldwin. Heard is still a pretty girl and that will keep her going til her hotness window closes.

Literally nobody is saying she would be blacklisted out of some moral obligation by the movie studios and its insane to me that you would think that.

What everyone IS saying, is that nobody has ever gone to see a movie because she was in it and now people will actively be avoiding shit she's in. She might get some roles for ultra woke "believe all women" shit, but mainstream-wise she'll never be a big star

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Literally nobody is saying she would be blacklisted out of some moral obligation by the movie studios and its insane to me that you would think that.

What everyone IS saying, is that nobody has ever gone to see a movie because she was in it and now people will actively be avoiding shit she's in. She might get some roles for ultra woke "believe all women" shit, but mainstream-wise she'll never be a big star
i dont follow most new movies anymore. just the popcorn flicks. i have no idea who Heard is outside Aquaman, so i am going on the basis that she had to be somebody to get that role.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i dont follow most new movies anymore. just the popcorn flicks. i have no idea who Heard is outside Aquaman, so i am going on the basis that she had to be somebody to get that role.

Her fame ranged from never having heard of her to "Isn't she that one girl from that one thing?".

Being married to Depp is literally the reason people even knew her name.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I saw some stuff about that they want to get rid of Ezra, but apparently the new Flash movie kinda puts him in the center of the whole DCU refresh. That's making it extra risky to recast that important a character. I mean Heard/Mera is not important to Aquaman at all and is easier to recast or say the character is off doing something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
All they have to do is shoot an end credits scene with a new Flash actor doing some dumb time travel shit. Recasting a speedster is pretty ez

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They're probably too invested in Ezra's current take on the Flash. From the sound of it, he's center.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Amber Heard is the most interesting part of an Aquaman 2 movie. Getting rid of her is foolish.

They should just recast Grant Gustin as the Flash. Should've been him to start with instead of budget Jimmy Fallon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
They will 'speedverse' him out. Nearly guaranteed. He will be staring with Amber Heard in Lifetime movies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Amber Heard is the most interesting part of an Aquaman 2 movie. Getting rid of her is foolish.

They should just recast Grant Gustin as the Flash. Should've been him to start with instead of budget Jimmy Fallon.
the apparent reason Grant Gustin isnt this Flash is that he isnt good enough to carry a movie. he can do 8 season on TV as a star, but one movie is asking too much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Here in Hawai'i we maintain a social network page to keep an eye on where Ezra is, so that we can avoid him. Current efforts are to send him to the parking lot in Paia town on Maui.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

i hope there is just a fuzzy grey cartoon character in her AQ2 scenes

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users