Aquaman 2

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Well clearly neither Heard nor a Hollywood executive would ever lie about anything.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Apparently Kidman has replaced Heard in this movie and currently doing reshoots. That's the rumor anyway.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well clearly neither Heard nor a Hollywood executive would ever lie about anything.
They could both be lying, but that would make the least amount of sense. I actually think the WB exec's story sounds the most like bullshit but you'd think it would be easy to disprove if it were true.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
For people who don't care to watch trial tape.

Variety quote on the script rewrite.

1655333151566.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
things aren't that tight between momoa (aquaman) and Heard, she said Zoe Kravitz is a shitty person for blah blah who gives a shit and thats his step daughter

unlike most hollywood morons though Momoa follows the Chris Pratt rules, don't air your dirty laundry in public

They've been on several dates together. It's not like Momoa didn't spend a lot of time with her.

Plenty of photos from dates they've been on. I would guess things soured the same way they did with Elon Musk and Johnny Depp. She tried to get control of Momoa or got demanding in the way that we now know from the trial, and he took several steps back. Given he already had a situation at the time. He was unavailable to her and wasn't considering her in that way, which would cause rage according to Dr. Curry's testimony on her personality disorder. She likely soured things quickly with Momoa even as a colleague.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They've been on several dates together. It's not like Momoa didn't spend a lot of time with her.

Plenty of photos from dates they've been on. I would guess things soured the same way they did with Elon Musk and Johnny Depp. She tried to get control of Momoa or got demanding in the way that we now know from the trial, and he took several steps back. Given he already had a situation at the time. He was unavailable to her and wasn't considering her in that way, which would cause rage according to Dr. Curry's testimony on her personality disorder. She likely soured things quickly with Momoa even as a colleague.
imagine hooking up with the richest person on the planet and fucking it up completely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They could both be lying, but that would make the least amount of sense. I actually think the WB exec's story sounds the most like bullshit but you'd think it would be easy to disprove if it were true.

Can't imagine why he'd perjure himself over it.

Her role always being very small and her having scenes cut aren't even contradictory.

Unless she's claiming they cut her out of like 45 minutes of the movie, a single scene of an unimportant character being cut happens in pretty much every movie

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Now they just need to recast the Flash. Do it you wussbags!

Well there was a point in the comics where the Flash literally had to outrun a tachyon to save the world. As he did he became pure energy, shot back in time, and became the lightning bolt which caused him to become the flash. They could do that, but instead the lightning bolt/accident hits someone else, the new actor.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

wonder if he had amber heard in his script

He's not petty, so it's possible she was in it. He stood in solidarity with the director that they wouldn't cancel her because of mob demands, but this was before the test screening and walkouts happened. Reshoots for the 2nd and 3rd time are potentially ongoing to address the walkout problem.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He's not petty, so it's possible she was in it. He stood in solidarity with the director that they wouldn't cancel her because of mob demands, but this was before the test screening and walkouts happened. Reshoots for the 2nd and 3rd time are potentially ongoing to address the walkout problem.
even non house trained, she is still a beautiful woman, no issues with her. i have issues with the movie being a big fucking waste of time now that the Gunnverse stuck its dick into everything before him.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the MCU really screwed up people's perception of what makes a good movie, or at least, what makes a movie worth seeing. shazam! was great and had next to zero connections to the DCEU, but then gunn announces a new direction for DC and all of a sudden no one wants to watch ANY movie from DC because it's not connected.

thing is, currently the MCU is falling apart. you could argue that's because the current phase hasn't felt interconnected at all, but i'd argue that has very little to do with it and it's all about the writing being terrible, PROBABLY because disney loves to nickel and dime everything and barely pays their staff and you get exactly what you pay for.

by all accounts this movie is DOA but it has nothing to do with gunn announcing a new direction DC.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
the MCU really screwed up people's perception of what makes a good movie, or at least, what makes a movie worth seeing. shazam! was great and had next to zero connections to the DCEU, but then gunn announces a new direction for DC and all of a sudden no one wants to watch ANY movie from DC because it's not connected.

thing is, currently the MCU is falling apart. you could argue that's because the current phase hasn't felt interconnected at all, but i'd argue that has very little to do with it and it's all about the writing being terrible, PROBABLY because disney loves to nickel and dime everything and barely pays their staff and you get exactly what you pay for.

by all accounts this movie is DOA but it has nothing to do with gunn announcing a new direction DC.

Yeah I’m sure the issue is paying cheap writers when they had 22 blockbusters in a row then fell apart when they pubically announced they were focusing on diversity and not quality content. It’s all greed, can’t be shitty fags running the show.

Also I love the idea that you think the shitty dCEU is suffering from Gunn somehow. Can’t be the 6 bad movies, it’s the announcement of Gunn is why no one likes them

This is probably the most retarded post I’ve ever read. Hats off that’s a major accomplishment here

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I’m sure the issue is paying cheap writers when they had 22 blockbusters in a row then fell apart when they pubically announced they were focusing on diversity and not quality content. It’s all greed, can’t be shitty fags running the show.

Also I love the idea that you think the shitty dCEU is suffering from Gunn somehow. Can’t be the 6 bad movies, it’s the announcement of Gunn is why no one likes them

This is probably the most retarded post I’ve ever read. Hats off that’s a major accomplishment here
look, there is bad but watching for the story arc and then there is just a waste of time. i will still check out Aquaman2, i liked the first one. but its still a massive waste of time til we see where the recasts and gunnverse is headed.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Gunn also has a vested interest in seeing Aquaman 2 bomb so he can stamp it as before his time garbage.

If Aquaman 2 does 1 billion again or 1.2 billion longshot, it's a black mark and reminder that pre-Gunnverse characters were popular and people won't fully let go of what might have been with Superman et al. It'll be a stain that follows Gunn around if his movies aren't well received. Gunn wants to see Aquaman 2 fail.

It wouldn't surprise me if Gunn tried to slow down or sabotage the reshoots for Aquaman 2 after the recent test screenings had walkouts. Walkouts sound pretty good to Gunn.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Gunn also has a vested interest in seeing Aquaman 2 bomb so he can stamp it as before his time garbage.

If Aquaman 2 does 1 billion again or 1.2 billion longshot, it's a black mark and reminder that pre-Gunnverse characters were popular and people won't fully let go of what might have been with Superman et al. It'll be a stain that follows Gunn around if his movies aren't well received. Gunn wants to see Aquaman 2 fail.

It wouldn't surprise me if Gunn tried to slow down or sabotage the reshoots for Aquaman 2 after the recent test screenings had walkouts. Walkouts sound pretty good to Gunn.
No, breakdown said it's retarded that gunn would have anything to do with anything.

Goatface

100 days to release and no trailer, people are speculating WB have give up on it or they are waiting to see if the strike ends soon, if not it is going to get pushed