J16uofP.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Unless it gets good reviews, this will be a rental like the rest of the DCU.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
That extended preview was even poorly cut, and recycled a short scene, or it was out of order or something, something seemed off during the Manta chase scene.

And at this point, I'm pretty much just assuming they're going with a stylized CGI given it looks just as cartoony as it did from day one. Hard to believe they're just that blatantly cartoonish. CGI hasn't looked like that since The Polar Express.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
man it sucks just thinking, DC=sucks for 10 years

i'll just hope it's good but so far, drogo sux.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah but people actually win the lottery, this is fucking aquaman. The only superhero lamer is namor.

Unrelated: Plastic-Man should be their answer to Deadpool.

orange and green aquaman from the 60's was lame. barbarian king aquaman is boss. mamoa SHOULD make a great barbarian king aquaman, but DC wants to make every super hero have quips as a super power. it's basically like someone read a REAL brief overview on wikipedia and went, "yeah, i can write a fanfic about this." then turned it into a movie.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
man it sucks just thinking, DC=sucks for 10 years

i'll just hope it's good but so far, drogo sux.

On the plus side, I always preferred Marvel in the comics while my best friend has always been a huge DC homer.

I can't tell you how much trolling I get to do with MCU vs DCU these days.

"Man, did DC just decide that they wanted to be a worse version of Marvel in the movies as well?"

"SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH! MARVEL STOLE FROM DC WHOLESALE!"

"...and they made what they stole...BETTER!"

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users