Aquaman (2018)

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never did see the Conan movie that he was in a few years back, is it worth a download?

spronk

FPS noob
I never did see the Conan movie that he was in a few years back, is it worth a download?

it was just super bland, you can sorta see how they were going for an OG (Howard book version) conan look/style with him being faster but he was just a boring guy who just grunted and barely talked, I honestly can't remember a thing about the movie other than Ron Perlman played his dad and he was super weird

there's also the 1 season of the 1997 Conan TV show, never really saw it but all the episodes are online. 22 freaking episodes!

also there was a animated conan TV show that was pretty awesome as i recall

amazon was gonna do a new Conan TV show as well but sadly it got shitcanned this year, not a huge surprise

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fquerty

Trakanon Raider
Jesus christ Hollywood is retarded. Why the hell do they keep giving that man roles? He had 3 episodes in the first season of GOT where he did NOTHING yet here he is today, still getting leading roles.
He got to fuck the queen of dragons.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Most comments I've read seem to agree that while it's not a great movie, it's a good one...and more specifically an entertaining epic ride that is enjoyable.

That might be just be enough, I had low expectation for an Aquaman movie, so epic, entertaining and not bad. I will take that. :)

• 1Like

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
Most comments I've read seem to agree that while it's not a great movie, it's a good one...and more specifically an entertaining epic ride that is enjoyable.

That might be just be enough, I had low expectation for an Aquaman movie, so epic, entertaining and not bad. I will take that. :)

It's a summer action movie, not a fantasy adventure movie.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks good, really enjoyed the new52 version of aquaman and if it sticks to source material this should be really good.

• 1Seriously?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Impressive, $260M already in foreign markets. Doing very well in China, if it stays on pace it could become the 2nd biggest superhero movie after Avengers: Infinity War.

I wonder if it will do as well over here.

• 1Like