Araysar and Punko's Pissing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
They're 2 things: empty & my past. Grateful for both of those facts :)

Experience with what caused me hangovers easier in conjunction with the taste of wine. Never really enjoyed most wines, especially reds. If I was on a date I'd order champagne though; drinking with friends at a bar it was fruity mix with vodka.

Never said I was rich, but here again... my b00bs weren't free nor where they a gift. I posted what my whip was in the car thread and still have her. You can look it up if you're feeling bored so... am I *really* poor (or at least have a different opinion on how poor is poor relative to how rich is rich?) or do I just not really go around bragging about what I have how empty, hollow schleps like you do that often?

Things that make you go hmmm.
You posted nudes. How is that not bragging?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You posted nudes. How is that not bragging?
Good point! I got nothing except just by saying I think you and I both know how long it's been since I posted nudes here.

See? I admit when I've been logically shown I'm wrong (or in this case, at least shown when I've been hypocritical). It just, to be blunt though, happens so infrequently and most of the arguments made against me are either strawmen or flat out lies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
But @ZyyzYzzy wins.

tumblr_nffa1pivUx1tqwcdjo1_540.jpg

I find the hot sauce spread more disturbing than this one.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Good point! I got nothing except just by saying I think you and I both know how long it's been since I posted nudes here.

See? I admit when I've been logically shown I'm wrong (or in this case, at least shown when I've been hypocritical). It just, to be blunt though, happens so infrequently and most of the arguments made against me are either strawmen or flat out lies.
I’m not adding to your jesus persecution fantasy. Estrogen is fucking with your brain. Try to separate the correlating events.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I’m not adding to your jesus persecution fantasy. Estrogen is fucking with your brain. Try to separate the correlating events.
I gave you credit where credit is due. Most of the time people come at me with bullshit. You DO see the evidence of that, right? Disagree? Look at Phazael literally saying I'm not a tranny.

The level of stupidity people will put forth just to argue with me is pretty clear Izo. If you want to call that a persecution fantasy (perhaps you meant complex) great, but be realistic about some things here please.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You extend it to the rest of us, use atheist as a curse word, troll etc. I get you’re being opposed, but come on, you really got to stop putting everyone in one basket. I’m an agnostic atheist. I don’t hate you. I kind of wish you were more mellow, fanaticism is boring.

vaalncufnjz11.jpg

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Spot on. I don't know how many times I've gotten into very small arguments with Vanessa, and she's referencing all this forum shit and people I don't even know about, like I stalk her every post or something. It's irritating when someone is talking to a general audience instead of just replying to you, or going off on countless tangents as part of their grand theory of Foh/life that weren't even integral to the particular point being discussed.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Never said I was rich, but here again... my b00bs weren't free nor where they a gift. I posted what my whip was in the car thread and still have her. You can look it up if you're feeling bored so... am I *really* poor (or at least have a different opinion on how poor is poor relative to how rich is rich?) or do I just not really go around bragging about what I have how empty, hollow schleps like you do that often?

Things that make you go hmmm.

Well if the bumpers make you happy, good for you.

What car do you drive? Just tell me.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
^ Hey look, more complete lies and buckets of pelican piss from the obsessed-with-Vanessa-clown-world-all-stars.

What car do I drive? Go fetch doggie. The info you seek is here and I even told you what thread it's in; if you're too inept to not be able to find that info in less than 15 seconds, then you're too inept to be shown how to do it. Get gud at being a forum user... this is how I can destroy you with your own words anytime I so choose: Combo of near genius memory combined with the ability of being able to navigate a forum with solid proficiency.

Again, get gud at being a forum user instead of thinking shirts are what make a man.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
^ Hey look, more complete lies and buckets of pelican piss from the obsessed-with-Vanessa-clown-world-all-stars.

What car do I drive? Go fetch doggie. The info you seek is here and I even told you what thread it's in; if you're too inept to not be able to find that info in less than 15 seconds, then you're too inept to be shown how to do it. Get gud at being a forum user... this is how I can destroy you with your own words anytime I so choose: Combo of near genius memory combined with the ability of being able to navigate a forum with solid proficiency.

Again, get gud at being a forum user instead of thinking shirts are what make a man.
So, what car do you drive? What do you do for a living?

• 1RAGE

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Araysar Araysar hows life man?

still poor and salty?

keep me updated, you've lived rent free for the last 34 seconds in my mind, and I'll be so gracious as to not charge you for it

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I mean this whole crisis made one of my portfolios drop from 498k to 470k.

I share your concerns Araysar Araysar .

• 1Jonesing
Status
Not open for further replies.