Araysar and Punko's Pissing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You understand me perfectly well.

You are a poser, just a lot of noise from a random trailer.

I really dont. The only upside to me winning the bet if were you to post a receipt is that my mouth meets with my actions?

Let set aside for a moment the laughably low barrier of posting a receipt and look at the second part. What does that even mean and how does that benefit me?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I really dont. The only upside to me winning the bet if were you to post a receipt is that my mouth meets with my actions?

Let set aside for a moment the laughably low barrier of posting a receipt and look at the second part. What does that even mean and how does that benefit me?

People already know you will weasel out of any bet.

I guess you not having any form of self-respect besides your forum persona makes you unable to see the benefit. Most people would want to back up their claims of superiority, but obviously not you. You've long accepted you aren't competing with anyone it seems. You feel fine judging me, and I'm fine doing me, but you can't even do a shred of what you pretend to be?

Fine I guess, every forum needs its rats.

ps; fuck off wearing my avatar, its way too fancy for a scrub like you

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
People already know you will weasel out of any bet.

I guess you not having any form of self-respect besides your forum persona makes you unable to see the benefit. Most people would want to back up their claims of superiority, but obviously not you. You've long accepted you aren't competing with anyone it seems. You feel fine judging me, and I'm fine doing me, but you can't even do a shred of what you pretend to be?

Fine I guess, every forum needs its rats.

ps; fuck off wearing my avatar, its way too fancy for a scrub like you

LMAO. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Why would I even consider making this bet since it offers me nothing?

Why would I care about seeing receipts of you overpaying for brand labels?

And if you care so much about us seeing receipts why do you need a bet to post them? Just post it anyways to show us what a baller you are. Then I can find the same shirt on ebay for 85% less and post it here to laugh at you some more.

This is literally some of the most cringiest, pointless, arbitrary and contrived shit ever made up in this board and now you're buttmad and crying because I have zero interest in participating in your delusion.

P.S. And now you're buttmad that I'm still using that avatar. When I first put it on. you were trying to pretend how awesome it is, and how you were in on the joke.

1588107988180.png

And now you've shown that you were always buttmad and triggered just like I said you were.

You were never in on the joke. You were always THE joke.

Tell you what, if you remove your avatar. I'll remove mine. How would you feel about that?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
LMAO. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Why would I even consider making this bet since it offers me nothing?

Why would I care about seeing receipts of you overpaying for brand labels?

And if you care so much about us seeing receipts why do you need a bet to post them? Just post it anyways to show us what a baller you are. Then I can find the same shirt on ebay for 85% less and post it here to laugh at you some more.

This is literally some of the most cringiest, pointless, arbitrary and contrived shit ever made up in this board and now you're buttmad and crying because I have zero interest in participating in your delusion.

P.S. And now you're buttmad that I'm still using that avatar. When I first put it on. you were trying to pretend how awesome it is, and how you were in on the joke.

View attachment 266063

And now you've shown that you were always buttmad and triggered just like I said you were.

You were never in on the joke. You were always THE joke.

Tell you what, if you remove your avatar. I'll remove mine. How would you feel about that?

loudmouth weasel rant

tl;dr

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Sure just post a picture with you in front of it.

Because I have what to win?

I already called you out for being a spineless rat, do you think I'm going to bother?

The hilarity is you assuming everyone shops for cheap prices. You are so poor and salty you don't even know it oozes from your statements.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Because I have what to win?

I already called you out for being a spineless rat, do you think I'm going to bother?

The hilarity is you assuming everyone shops for cheap prices. You are so poor and salty you don't even know it oozes from your statements.

You ask me to to photoshop your car in, but then say you have nothing to win.

Make up your mind, you tryhard schizo.

• 1Picard
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You ask me to to photoshop your car in, but then say you have nothing to win.

Make up your mind, you tryhard schizo.

That is a great offer man.

I appreciate you offering everything you can, but I'm going to pass. Gl checking ebay for those sales.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That is a great offer man.

I appreciate you offering everything you can, but I'm going to pass. Gl checking ebay for those sales.

LMAO, ok. you probably dont even own a beamer.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
LMAO, ok. you probably dont even own a beamer.

Want to bet for 250$?

I can post the repair bill from my bumper.

Take the shot man. Show us you aren't just some retard calling people out.

This has been funny for a bit, but I'm going to stop calling you out on your retard troll attempts. You aren't bringing anything in the form of entertainment.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I do like that you two have same avatars; makes it easier to scroll past.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro, I already won everything from you.

You are like my dog now, reacting to everything I do, every scrap I toss and every finger snap I make.

I write 10 words to sucker you in on command, any time and any day I want, and then abuse you until I get bored.

We already know you don't have a BMW.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Bro, I already won everything from you.

You are like my dog now, reacting to everything I do, every scrap I toss and every finger snap I make.

I write 10 words to sucker you in on command, any time and any day I want, and then abuse you until I get bored.

We already know you don't have a BMW.

Those are the same straws you previously grasped at.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Those are the same straws you previously grasped at.

And yet here you are, getting slapped around by me. Pathetically, trying to make one stupid bet after another.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
And yet here you are, getting slapped around by me. Pathetically, trying to make one stupid bet after another.

I'm not going to continue this conversation unless you take the bet, I post a repair invoice and you pay me € 250.

You claim I don't have something, I can prove I do.

You'll just continue with your rants and evasion, and that's great, but it just makes you a loudmouth weasel in the end. You aren't a good troll, you are just poor and jealous.

I'm sure you have a pic for that.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Hey @Amod can you make a new thread so these two can blow each other while arguing about their t-shirts instead of letting this become a multipage long derail again. I am sure Punko Punko is gonna bust out some Tommy Hilfiger shit any second now.

No, I'm done.

Called him out plenty on his retard shit. He's a poor salty loudmouth until proven elsewise.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.