Araysar and Punko's Pissing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
To be fair this is how it works in real-life too. The Benjamins are more than just e-peen. Ask anyone who has a stack of them.
Someone on my FB once posted, "The good thing about being poor, is that if someone loves you and you're poor, you KNOW they love you, not your money."

Not saying you're wrong Sanrith! I know how money is like the handle of the bat when wielding power in society.

People like to pick on me for being poor myself, but hey.... psst. Hint hint: These b00bs weren't free, and they weren't a gift. I've been financially up, down, left, and right in this life. Only lesson I've truly learned is that money gives you options... it never gives you fulfillment though; that's gotta come from somewhere else. I'm glad I'm finally fulfilled and it ain't because my car is slick (and she is haha).

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have been dirt poor and I have been semi-rich (not real rich but rich enough that poor people think I'm rich). Poor is definitely the worse of the two states of being.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I have been dirt poor and I have been semi-rich (not real rich but rich enough that poor people think I'm rich). Poor is definitely the worse of the two states of being.
No doubt, only a completely crazy person would opt to BE poor than BE rich given an A/B type of choice scenario, but it's all the grey area in between and how we achieve that wealth and what we do with it is what drives people into dark places... i.e. robbery, prostitution, thotting on camera to ACHIEVE wealth, and what we DO with it i.e. drugs, prostitution (haha, again!) and laying out shirts for your internet bros. You know... dark places, right Punko?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Someone on my FB once posted, "The good thing about being poor, is that if someone loves you and you're poor, you KNOW they love you, not your money."

Guess you made all those poor life choices in order to find true love.

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Guess you made all those poor life choices in order to find true love.

Manessa is a gas station attendant. I kid you all not. He's the very last person on this board to talking about money. He makes even less than the guy who drives a fucking taxi.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Where did you get that curved desk? It must have cost an arm and a fucking leg.

It’s a panoramic picture making it looked curved. Looks at the monitors to see blatant panoramic tells.

Can’t afford a nice desk when you support that many EQ accounts!

Fucker

Log Wizard
It’s a panoramic picture making it looked curved. Looks at the monitors to see blatant panoramic tells.

Can’t afford a nice desk when you support that many EQ accounts!

Lies. All lies. The Earth is flat, therefore panoramas are pure optical pandemics instigated by the Deep State.

• 1Mother of God

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Manessa is a gas station attendant. I kid you all not. He's the very last person on this board to talking about money. He makes even less than the guy who drives a fucking taxi.

Vanessa Vanessa is this true?

If so, grats on your promotion. I mean that.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Araysar pussed out of this thread quick. Punko Punko congrats on your victory.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No doubt, only a completely crazy person would opt to BE poor than BE rich given an A/B type of choice scenario, but it's all the grey area in between and how we achieve that wealth and what we do with it is what drives people into dark places... i.e. robbery, prostitution, thotting on camera to ACHIEVE wealth, and what we DO with it i.e. drugs, prostitution (haha, again!) and laying out shirts for your internet bros. You know... dark places, right Punko?
I'm not sure how you got to this position. Hoe we achieve it? The top two ways in this country wealth is amassed are inheriting it and working your ass for it. Those other things you mention (robbery, hooking, thotting etc) don't achieve "wealth". Name one whore on the Forbes top 100. Taking dick for a couple of hundo doesn't make you wealthy. Start a business and run it well. That's how you achieve wealth. The vast, vast majority of millionaires in our country are self made 1st generation.

Now if you are the one running all the prostitutes and they are working their asses off and giving you their money, then there is a path to wealth. For you of course. They will still be dead ass broke whores.

One other option is to learn math finance and economics and be a day trader. We have a thread for that here. But Blazin Blazin is the resident expert on that so I wl leave it to him to explain in exquisite detail 😀

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
throw something at me
You shelled out RL money, at least a hundred bucks, in an effort to "win" against me on a forum because you're obsessed with me.

Think about that, then realize you are still a nobody... a nobody who tried to impress people online with shirts but is too cowardly to post their RL picture.

Let that all sink in, and realize maybe it's time to change into a better person starting yesterday.

tenor (1).gif

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You shelled out RL money, at least a hundred bucks, in an effort to "win" against me on a forum because you're obsessed with me.

Think about that, then realize you are still a nobody... a nobody who tried to impress people online with shirts but is too cowardly to post their RL picture.

Let that all sink in, and realize maybe it's time to change into a better person starting yesterday.

View attachment 266164

Please understand that while this money seems a lot to you, I couldn't care less.

I understand your poverty makes this hard to understand, which only makes you repeating your point more funny.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lets go ratboi.

There is no bet. I just wanted to use this to demonstrate to you the difference between a dog and a man.

When a dog calls a man, like when you page me in some thread, man doesnt respond. He has no reason to.

When a man calls a dog, you immediately jump to my command in literally 2 minutes to do my bidding. That's because you live not only for my approval, but for the approval of every person here, because you're a pathetic loser with zero self worth.

You will always be a stupid mutt that I will use and abuse for my amusement here until I get bored with you and go do something else.

Never forget that.

• 4Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
There is no bet. I just wanted to use this to demonstrate to you the difference between a dog and a man.

When a dog calls a man, like when you page me in some thread, man doesnt respond. He has no reason to.

When a man calls a dog, you immediately jump to my command in literally 2 minutes to do my bidding. That's because you live not only for my approval, but for the approval of every person here, because you're a pathetic loser with zero self worth.

You will always be a stupid mutt that I will use and abuse for my amusement here until I get bored with you and go do something else.

Never forget that.

Quit reading when you mentioned a dog.

As proven by this thread you are at best a weasel, and more likely a rat.

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
A tranny and an unemployed communist walk into a bar

"fuck you for not being as poor as we are"

Great story.

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
A tranny and an unemployed communist walk into a bar

"fuck you for not being as poor as we are"

Great story.

LMAO, how much you make bro?

you're clearly dying to tell us. So how many loonies, puka shells or shillings are you hauling down each year?

Status
Not open for further replies.