Araysar and Punko's Pissing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
No, I'm done.

Called him out plenty on his retard shit. He's a poor salty loudmouth until proven elsewise.

Its time for your bed time. This is when you go to bed like a good little bitch.

Ill snap my fingers again when im bored.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This thread has potential.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I bet punko is richer than araysar but u two should prob post pics of ur personal items to settle that

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
We all know that 95% Beamer owners not only can't drive at all but are overcompensating something awful.
But go on.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar confirmed poor unless he posts pics of his watch

Post all your pairs of sweatpants so we know how rich and relaxed you are.

Bet you <insert a low 3 digit figure because i make median national income>

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Punko getting wrecked again?

source (2).gif

This gif sums up my shock and awe at this current turn of events!

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Post all your pairs of sweatpants so we know how rich and relaxed you are.

Bet you <insert a low 3 digit figure because i make median national income>
All talk bro. Post something. U wont

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is this the boast posting thread?

Look at my sweet six box setup. I bet you weakass poor people can't afford these tight $100 eight year old laptops for boxes when I'm just rolling in that shit. Get rekt

1588120836657.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 8 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar ffs man you're gonna just stand there and let Punko Punko call you a commie loving faggot? Have some dignity man, this isn't the Soviet Union anymore.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We all know that 95% Beamer owners not only can't drive at all but are overcompensating something awful.
But go on.
As an owner of a fine Bavarian driving machine, I can say without a doubt this be not true. They handle like a $1000/hr whore.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Y'all need to poverty shaming poor Araysar Araysar . Its not his fault he makes his living working the drive-thru at the burger world. Somebody has to hand us our bags of fries. We should all thank him for the fine job he does. Oh wait, I thank him every month when he gets his food stamps paid for with my tax dollars.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I guess on this forum, the size of your imagined e-peen truly is measured in how much $$$ you make.

No wonder Punko felt obliged to post his car and shirts like it was some form of street cred to be elite here. ...and his trying to "own" me (hint: didn't work, because only people like you Punko would care about such things) by taking me from like +6000 to -3000 rep. That little nerd SPENT MONEY TO NEG SOMEONE WHO RUINED HIM IN AN ARGUMENT ONLINE. Wrap your head around that one and let it sink deep in people.

This is the depths of fragility of this hollow, empty shell of a man who thinks money = happiness. It doesn't. Never will. There is no amount of facepalms this guy will ever receive that shall adequately convey the level of complete doucheyness Punko has achieved in totality.

P.S. Wrecked

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I guess on this forum, the size of your imagined e-peen truly is measured in how much $$$ you make.

To be fair this is how it works in real-life too. The Benjamins are more than just e-peen. Ask anyone who has a stack of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.