Arcane

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
4.64 star(s) Rating: 4.64/5 14 Votes
Title: Arcane

Genre: Animation, Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2021-11-06

Cast: Hailee Steinfeld, Katie Leung, Kevin Alejandro, Jason Spisak, Ella Purnell, Toks Olagundoye, J. B. Blanc, Harry Lloyd

Overview: From the creators of League of Legends comes an animated series about the origins of two iconic League champions—and the power that will tear them apart. Every legend has a beginning.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Official Trailer.

Looks a lot better than I was expecting:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sweet,

Legends of Runeterra in more animation. No Teemo? Please have Draven. He has some of the best lines in the game, especially with Teemo.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, Vi & Jinx

Characters we know are in this based on trailer/credits :

Credits:
Vi
Jinx
Jayce
Caitlyn
Viktor

Trailer:
Heimerdinger

spronk

FPS noob
if you haven't watched, watch DOTA Dragons Blood on netflix. I've never played a single second of DOTA (or LOL) but really enjoyed the netflix show, it was basically D&D animated.

if this show is anything close, I'll watch

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I think everyone is trying to stream it at the same time... Never had Netflix stutter like this.

Finished the first three episodes. I know next to nothing about League of Legends, but this was amazing. Steampunk cranked to the max. They must have spent a fortune on the art and animation.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just finished the first 3. I thought it was amazing. The art and animation was simply stunning, might just the best I’ve seen. It was far darker than I expected. It exceeded anything I expected.

I‘m guessing we will see a time jump soon, probably as soon as the next episode I think.

I’m only familiar with the lore through Legends of Runeterra and it was fun to see so many familiar things.

I can’t wait to see what’s next…

I can’t stress enough just amazing looking the entire was.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Finished first 3 too. Pretty good start. Animation is excellent. I know I missed like a million Easter eggs but I did catch the Heart of Gold at least.

Feels good to see this world that I've played in since 2009.

Looking forward to the remainder. I'm really surprised at the length tbh. 9x 40+ min episodes is more than I expected.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Just watched first episode Soundtrack is on point. Wish I knew more about LoL to tie things together but still enjoyable.

Just got done with all 3. Can't recommend enough. 10/10.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This is the stuff Netflix should be doing more of. Some of the best stuff I've seen from them.

• 1Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
starting this. does look amazing.
Drives me nuts DC comics is putting out such low effort animated movies, and horrible live action, when they should be making stuff like this.

also... so they are just going with her name is VI... as opposed to number on her cheek with amnesia.. possibly a clone of Camille.

Vander is probably Warwick.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Story progresses very quickly. I expected a bit more of a slow burn.

Vi stands for Violet apparently.

bald doctor in the lab, who jinx blows up was Singed, if you didnt have subtitles on. the one working with Silco.

Faces fading in flame. Its all her fault.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database