Archeage

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
From Reddit

6 . Not currently confirmed but Trion has requested the ability to buy Patron Status with 'credits' (the currency available in the Founder's Packs)
I'm pretty sure in RU you could buy the "subscriber" status via the cash shop currency. IIRC that is how I did it when playing there. Not surprised that will make in the NA version.

Rest looks mostly good to me.

From Reddit

A surprisingly lot of information from Trion's Stream today was announced, here is a summary for anyone who missed out:

1.Build (3.03) which is the NEXT build will be released soon, some things announced in this build were:
.PvP Balance changes (maybe skill reworks? maybe skill ping changes?)

.80/20 will be implemented

.English voice overs to be added

3 . Guilda Stars can only be earned from trading if a pack is delivered to another continent (not only dailies)

4 . Item Shop to be implemented "very soon", a lot of items are being "reworked" due to being over-powered in Korea which is a reason why it is taking time.

.Specifically a "Griffin pet" that could be used as a ground mount and glider offered high ground and air speeds. Trion looking at reworking these values.

.Main Goal: Ensure cash shop items are "in-line with world obtained items"

5 . Trion looking at a way for players to buy Tokens from the Item Shop that can be sold to players for gold so they can buy items from the Item Shop (similar approach to RIFT I hear).

6 . Not currently confirmed but Trion has requested the ability to buy Patron Status with 'credits' (the currency available in the Founder's Packs)

7 . Some items from the Founder's Pack like the "gliders" are being created exclusively for NA/EU and won't immediately be available in other regions. Also, the Founder's glider has the same skill set as another glider in game (specific glider was not specified).

8 . The "Credits" in the founders pack will be reloaded at live so feel free to use in Alpha/Beta. Also, the "credits" are shared in Alpha/Beta. ALSO, the Founder's Pack untradeable items (glider, title, cloak etc.) will be available on all of the account's characters, there will be caps on the consumables (I think they said 5-6)?
English voice overs to be added- I assume this will be just voice overs for quest npcs etc dungeons, im guessing it wont be the main story voice over yet.

At least us founders are getting our credits so we can test the cash shop then get them refunded for live makes sense.
It would also make sense for the other founder pack items so they can be tested as well then after wipe have them refunded as well.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One interesting thing I noticed in that video is them going the route of giving everyone the same armor look, blue for defender and red for attacker.

mrmoneda_sl

shitlord
One interesting thing I noticed in that video is them going the route of giving everyone the same armor look, blue for defender and red for attacker.
That's actually a setting you can change on your end. I imagine it greatly reduces the FPS hit you'd take rendering ~200 people.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
After the sieges in GW2 that looks really shallow and boring. I'm hoping there's more depth to the game than just graveyard rushing at the nearest walls.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
If anyone wants to buy my alpha founders account for $100 via paypal send me a PM. I just have too much going on and didn't even get past level 10. My loss is your gain!

having a ball with this , even to the point of showing the kids how to farm
Its a GREAT GAME HAS it all pve,pvp some raids or world bosses crafting,housing,boats, farms, jail system, crafting I love the skill system of letting you pick from 3 tree's only wish we got tad more skill points past certain level so we could do more crazy combos in our builds.

Arch-Age Korea has in its next patch the level cap going to 55.
Trion has stated they will delay it some not bring it straight over give players time to get to 50 not the hardcore but the casuals.
Now that being said how long after launch do you think they bring over the level 55 patch 6 months or?

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I see in that siege is people getting killed, resurrecting and immediatly running back to the fight. Theres no real strategy at all, its just zerging the wall until it drops and proceeding forward. Doesnt look interesting at all. They really need to add a penalty to death of some kind even if its only rezzing back with 10% life/mana like when you die in PvE.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
You should have scaling death penalty so when you die the first time you can get back in fairly quickly but as you die your spawn timer gets longer and longer and longer until the side that sucks the least can get to your spawn point and destroy it for the final blow.

Regardless if you are going to play for the sieges you'll likely be disappointed unless they do some major overhauls.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the worst part of those videos to me is when the attackers are spawning literally right in the castle and with that spawn point comes the invul zone, and people were hugging, dancing the invul line or running into it to be safe and heal.

I'd rather have both teams have to spawn equal distance from the castle, so you could at least send flanking/ganking forces to try and cut off reinforcements.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ya, playing for PvP so far ive been pretty disappointed. Nothing really brings groups together to fight each other. When you do go out as a 10-15 man organized group, you spend an hour killing clippers with 1-5 people on them and its not much fun after the first couple. You basically cross your fingers and hope to find another well manned ship which usually doesnt happen. The only reason to go out and PvP is to gank trade packs which as a system is making one group of player try to avoid the other.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only reason to go out and PvP is to gank trade packs which as a system is making one group of player try to avoid the other.
I don't know about that.Yes the trade packs are a good incentive and reward but it's not the only reason. Hell I don't mind going out and just killing for killing sake. Even better if you can destroy enemy ships

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
ya, playing for PvP so far ive been pretty disappointed. Nothing really brings groups together to fight each other. When you do go out as a 10-15 man organized group, you spend an hour killing clippers with 1-5 people on them and its not much fun after the first couple. You basically cross your fingers and hope to find another well manned ship which usually doesnt happen. The only reason to go out and PvP is to gank trade packs which as a system is making one group of player try to avoid the other.
Well part of that is the East is stacked right now with PvP players and the West has mostly carebears running packs in safe zones.

Packs are nice but personally I just enjoy killing people. Trouble is much of the west is hiding in <30 zones rolling alts and dicking around because all the zerg guilds on the east stomped them out of existence.

I've seen maybe 30 reds rolling in for the Halceon event as opposed to 100 from one guild on the east much less everyone else. The sides are so out of whack right now its pathetic.

Pick your live server wisely.