Archeage

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lol at the he-man sail
rrr_img_68192.jpg

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Can someone explain the submarine-shoot-into-the-air boats? Is it some kind of physics bug that will be fixed, or is this an actual thing?

As someone who is obsessed with physics bugs (they are the most hilarious things to me (see:Skate 3 Funny Stuff Compilation #1 - YouTube)) this is very important.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone wanna give me a quick run down on this class system? downloading now.

The 11 most common class combinations in Archeage

gave this a read but no idea how accurate that is?
its pretty accurate. those combinations probably make up for 90%+ of the population.

Can someone explain the submarine-shoot-into-the-air boats? Is it some kind of physics bug that will be fixed, or is this an actual thing?

As someone who is obsessed with physics bugs (they are the most hilarious things to me (see:Skate 3 Funny Stuff Compilation #1 - YouTube)) this is very important.
the game lets boats with harpoons harpoon the bottom of the sea floor. When they let go it then pushes the boat to the surface in a hilarious way. Im not sure youd classify it as a bug but it probably wasnt intentionally designed this way and just left because its funny.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
its pretty accurate. those combinations probably make up for 90%+ of the population.

the game lets boats with harpoons harpoon the bottom of the sea floor. When they let go it then pushes the boat to the surface in a hilarious way. Im not sure youd classify it as a bug but it probably wasnt intentionally designed this way and just left because its funny.
ive heard something like edgewalker is really good? vitalism auramancy occultism

just rolled up a cat person, when do you join east/west?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I played an Edgewalker to 50, and I really like it. Your DPS isn't huge, but you have a lot of mobility, CC, Anti-CC and good heals, especially when you get the level 45 heal that can be casted 5 times in a row. In PVP, you're hard to kill.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
is there a reason I cant move my castbar?

I guess you cannot move the cast bar, anyone else just get this?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
what did you guys do to alleviate the quest grind? as much as im liking this game I cannot sit here and quest till 50, ill kill myself.

Vitality

HUSTLE
where da cows AT, can I get your guide to get rich quick scheme by milking cows good sir?
Cows are pretty pricy to get setup (2.5g ea), start with making sure you dump your labor each day on stuff. Probably start at some of the cheaper crops and work your way up.

10 labor spent is roughly .3% xp

Your maximum labor cap raises the more you use it.

gox_sl

shitlord
I did 40-50 with burning labor and questing on the other continent so more pvp in higher level zones to get better quest xp. But mostly just labor since i was done questing and grinding mobs was worthless for XP(plus there is plenty of that to do at 50).

20-30 is about the worse experience i have ever had in questing in an MMO(30-50 is bad too but by then you are numb afaik after the 20s all levels take around the same time to finish and your character is better gears/spec'd later which makes questing quicker.). I dislike questing but games like Wow, Tera, Rift i enjoyed the experience at least a little bit. But in Archeage it is just unexplainable how awful the questing is. The zone stories are awful/non existent. And its just kill quest after kill quest until you have killed everything in the zone. I can see people getting bored and quitting the game just because of the questing. It is bad enough to make you not want to log on. Thankfully this isn't a race to 50 and ignore all other content until 50.