Archeage

African

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also bought it despite saying I wouldn't. Oh well
smile.png

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
did I do something wrong? I thought the cows took like 21 hours to mature, after you feed them combine feed? was gonna get on the cow thing, but still only got that shitty small farm so I dropped down 2 cows to mess with it.

gox_sl

shitlord
did I do something wrong? I thought the cows took like 21 hours to mature, after you feed them combine feed? was gonna get on the cow thing, but still only got that shitty small farm so I dropped down 2 cows to mess with it.
That sounds about right. I do not remember how long it takes for them to grow but its about a day. Then once they are "dairy cows" you feed them combined feed to make them happy, then you milk them. Repeat every 7 hours.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That sounds about right. I do not remember how long it takes for them to grow but its about a day. Then once they are "dairy cows" you feed them combined feed to make them happy, then you milk them. Repeat every 7 hours.
Yep.

Cows are good, easy income.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
yeah I fed them the combined feed as calfs and they ended up taking like 32 hours or something, was I supposed to feed them something else as a baby? then the feed for full grown?

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I have this theory that these high priced alpha/beta access packages for various games are going to spurn so much bitterness, anger, and a general feeling of entitlement.

It'll be interesting to watch it all unfold. Keep an eye on Arche Age, Star Citizen, and even Elite Dangerous to a lesser extent.

Pace yourselves playing AA - don't get burnt out a year before your character will actually persist.

Vitality

HUSTLE
yeah I fed them the combined feed as calfs and they ended up taking like 32 hours or something, was I supposed to feed them something else as a baby? then the feed for full grown?
You didn't have to feed them, it just reduces the time it takes them to mature.

When they do mature, you have to feed them to get milk.

Remit_sl

shitlord
Are all the cutscenes and voice overs (and some buttons) supposed to be in Korean or is there a localization setting I missed? Kind of amazed at the lack of localization, ping based abilities, and graphics bugs I am seeing.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pace yourselves playing AA - don't get burnt out a year before your character will actually persist.
Pretty much why I stopped playing. I log in to pay taxes but that's about it. Not going to spend 100s of hours on something that is going to get deleted. I will log back in after 1.0 hits to test changes and then back to waiting for release.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Pretty much why I stopped playing. I log in to pay taxes but that's about it. Not going to spend 100s of hours on something that is going to get deleted. I will log back in after 1.0 hits to test changes and then back to waiting for release.
im just dinking around, till level 50 to test the waters, I just want to get a handle on the basics of what to look out for on the way up to 50 to make life easier all that good shit.

edgewalker is OP just sayin, and I don't like coloring books much to hard to stay inside the lines.

Opimo_sl

shitlord
Are all the cutscenes and voice overs (and some buttons) supposed to be in Korean or is there a localization setting I missed? Kind of amazed at the lack of localization, ping based abilities, and graphics bugs I am seeing.
Localization is something Trion is working on.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
Man feels like slow news day for a while on Rerolled.

Anyway, Trionannounceswhen Archeage NA releases it will be version 1.2, with an extra 70,000 words to translate so beta is delayed a bit.

Previously announced game improvements such as international trade routes granting Gilda Stars, storyline quests earning experience, and trade packs dividing turn-in rewards 80/20 between pack holder and pack owner will persist through this update.

mrmoneda_sl

shitlord
Considering the changes that are being made to both the economy and classes I wish they'd wipe the alpha server when the 1.0 patch is introduced. I also find it strange they're sticking to the level 50 cap.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Considering the changes that are being made to both the economy and classes I wish they'd wipe the alpha server when the 1.0 patch is introduced. I also find it strange they're sticking to the level 50 cap.
thankfully ill just go into defense, and go straight Templar probably when they nerf edgewalker.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Once they do the update, I'm going to first look at Battlerage/Shadowplay/Archery. If that gameplay isn't good enough, I'll probably end up going one of the Vit/Aura builds or one of the Hermit like builds (Song/Shadow/Sorc).

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Once they do the update, I'm going to first look at Battlerage/Shadowplay/Archery. If that gameplay isn't good enough, I'll probably end up going one of the Vit/Aura builds or one of the Hermit like builds (Song/Shadow/Sorc).
yeah, I figure easiest way for me to not be fucked and have to reroll from edgewalker completely is to just throw in defense and go Templar, unless something else will work in there well, im not sure how annoying leveling an alternate spec at 50 is gonna be, but I have a decent amount of quests left, ive managed to level a ton through crafting and just afk potato farming when labor stacked up, im lvl 41 and I still haven't touched ynystere, I wonder if I should maybe switch to it now, and grind out the last 9 levels what do you guys think, wait till 50 or respect into defense now at 41 and finish out as Templar.

Not sure what, I never liked crafting in any other game unless it was for raid mats / potions flasks but this game has me I want to log in everyday, I don't think ive done a quest in 2-3 days and ive went from 30-41.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Battlerage/shadowplay/archery seems like a really strange build. It's basically nothing but attack hotkeys without any support skills? (I mean you get a few here and there, but you have 3 full sets of attack "groups" or whatever they are called.)