Archeage

Raes

Vyemm Raider
That's not too bad. Need to find out where every daily is, so we can figure out how many we can get per day. Have a couple of other ideas too. Don't really need any in alpha at this point. Just gold.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The email I got said to buy a founder's pack to get into beta. I hope that holds true and they don't open it up for a free trial type of beta, because I'd honestly probably want to play it and don't have the time these days. Sucks having responsibilities and having a mmo actually look decent!

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did they adjust the ping dependency of quick shot and mana stars in this patch?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I was amused by the email that told me to prepare for beta by purchasing access to it -

Raes

Vyemm Raider
This is why I find it so hilarious that Trion thinks there's actually a possibility that they won't get enough people in the beta test, and would have to shut down the Alpha servers during the beta events. Ha.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
GOT MY BETA KEY GAIZ
Bastard!
wink.png

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So this is absolutely stupid on my part but for years I have always inverted my mouse look. push forward to look down pull back to look up. I seriously cannot get used to doing it the opposite way. I cannot find a setting to change this anywhere. Am I missing it somewhere in options?

Remit_sl

shitlord
So this is absolutely stupid on my part but for years I have always inverted my mouse look. push forward to look down pull back to look up. I seriously cannot get used to doing it the opposite way. I cannot find a setting to change this anywhere. Am I missing it somewhere in options?
Its not in there. I have a pilot buddy who refuses to play until they add the option. I tell him a mouse is not a joystick but he is just retarded like you I guess. He blames early flight simulators for ruining his brain.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
I used to be an inverted-y guy for years. Best thing I did was force myself to learn the non-inverted way. I recommend just forcing yourself to adjust because eventually you will.