Archeage

Vitality

HUSTLE
Why are you playing it then?
Trying to get something for my $150. That's about it. Playing it out of principle only.

Trying to get some decent information to share with the community, because you guys were interested in it before all this shit hit the fan.

I've literally maybe gotten 8hrs of game time out of the 20-25 hours this game has been running on my computer. Primarily due to queue and DC DDOS issues.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Trying to get something for my $150. That's about it. Playing it out of principle only.

Trying to get some decent information to share with the community, because you guys were interested in it before all this shit hit the fan.

I've literally maybe gotten 8hrs of game time out of the 20-25 hours this game has been running on my computer. Primarily due to queue and DC DDOS issues.
Just put it down for a week. No need to bang your head against a wall and piss yourself off.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
So, you don't like chubby girls that don't put out, yet you are still dating one? And will continue to complain about her on a daily basis?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That's good news. Who knows what % of their characters are taking slots from doing that. I know one of them is me.

just got in after a 17 hour queue (technically 2 queues with a crash in between em)

Time to go to sleep and cross my fingers my char will still be logged in when i wake up (lol)

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is legitimately the worst launch I can remember. I was hoping to level up and maybe play iwth PRX some more after GW2, but at this rate
A) there won't be any fucking land to get a decent plot.
B) I'll never hit a minimum level req.
I thought I outsmarted it by queueing before I went to sleep, but even that didn't work because it decided to trigger its own hackshield while I was in bed. I've played maybe 3 hours so far.

sebur

Bronze Squire
What server and times? In NA primetime all NA servers have a queue. I think Kyrios will have a queue 24/7, with Ollo and then Salphira to follow.
Lets see, before school, so 7a-10a, during break, so 12:15p-4p, after school, so after 8p. Server is Naima.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
While adding servers might help with the queues somewhat, it's not a guarantee becuase it requires people to switch servers. Some will for sure, but a lot will remain becuae their guild is there, or their friends, or becuae they manage to get a house and farm, or have a high level already and don't want to level again.

They might need new servers, but they need to be able to do server transfer for people to switch. I mean you guys complain of 4 hours queues, and my server hasn't had more than 50 mins, and usually in the 20-40 mins range. The possibility of a smaller queue already exists.

sebur

Bronze Squire
So I am not sure about this and wanted to get ya'll opinion. Do you feel it would be better to level a new char completely or respec your current char if you wanted to play a melee/physical or ranged/physical but you are currently a mage, full cloth etc.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's why, on I believe Saturday, I said if they were going to add servers they needed to do it right then. None of this release 2 servers for the F2P'ers. Why the hell do F2P players give a crap about a new server? They're not getting land anyway. It's like Trion didn't realize the appeal of the head start at all or something.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
So I am not sure about this and wanted to get ya'll opinion. Do you feel it would be better to level a new char completely or respec your current char if you wanted to play a melee/physical or ranged/physical but you are currently a mage, full cloth etc.
I've respecced my character a bunch of times and have had no issues.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Cool, I suppose I just didn't know if it would be easier/faster leveling a char from scratch with a new spec or just respcing with 1 spec different or something and leveling it that way as I have yet to change any of my stuff but I kind of want to try melee/ranged physical at some point. I tried to find some information on it but I couldn't find any information on it.

Oh, I suppose I should ask , are all you specs caught up/the same level? Are you max level already?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5VawId9.png

agripa

Molten Core Raider
I remoted in from work during my lunch ~4 hours ago. Came home still in a 200 person queue...ballz

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If they have implemented a character select kick, it has made no difference to the queue for me. I've barely moved up 200 places in the last hour.