Archeage

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
You wanna hear some real fucking bullshit? I finally got into the game last night at 1am and promptly bought another character slot so if I ever get another 10 hour queue I could piss around on another server...and that mutherfucker is locked to Kyrios. It won't let me create a character on another server, so it's basically fucking useless. So basically if you already have two characters you can't have ANY more on ANY fucking server without deleting one of your two characters. Man I'm pissed.

Edit: 2500 queue on Kyrios and 708 queue on live support...fuck this game.
I feel for you man, but you must REALLY want to play this game to throw good money after bad right now.

That's the spirit Trion is counting on and.. it's working. People keep saying "Fuck this game" and still try to log in and when they do.. "Here's some more cash, Trion".

I'm not sure I remember anything ever like this. Usually this game would have had a wide berth from most people by now in the past. I'm really at a loss for words about behavior like yours.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I feel for you man, but you must REALLY want to play this game to throw good money after bad right now.

That's the spirit Trion is counting on and.. it's working. People keep saying "Fuck this game" and still try to log in and when they do.. "Here's some more cash, Trion".

I'm not sure I remember anything ever like this. Usually this game would have had a wide berth from most people by now in the past. I'm really at a loss for words about behavior like yours.
I didn't spend any more money. It's the credits I already had on the account from spending $150 on the thing in Alpha. They got my money, what I do at this point means dick to them, but from my side of it I'd at least like to play every once in a while.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
I didn't spend any more money. It's the credits I already had on the account from spending $150 on the thing in Alpha. They got my money, what I do at this point means dick to them, but from my side of it I'd at least like to play every once in a while.
Cool then.

How much of those credits does it take to purchase an extra character? Just curious.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Kyrios seems to be moving 500-800 per hour. A marked improvement from previously moving about 200-500 an hour!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i had to wait in a 400 person queue this morning, it was a hellish 15 minutes. In other news, afking at character select still works.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
A request to Trion or a charge back with your CC? I've made it to 30 but queues have made it hard with not being able to play for a few hours here and there which doesn't work well with the char select circumventing tactic

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I'm thinking about dicking around in this game casually, any servers without enormous queues? Don't want to download/install huge client if it requires sitting in queues...

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Normally, every MMO released that has a que has thousands that are macroing to keep from being disconnected. Is that happening in this one at all? :p

Oort_sl

shitlord
So much roid rage in this thread! I must try the game, downloading the client now. What are the limitations of the free account?

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
Normally, every MMO released that has a que has thousands that are macroing to keep from being disconnected. Is that happening in this one at all? :p
i had to wait in a 400 person queue this morning, it was a hellish 15 minutes. In other news, afking at character select still works.
As people said earlier, no need.

You just sit at the character select screen when you're done playing. Trion decided to make scripts unnecessary for convenience so that's where people park when done.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
don't have time to play this, selling founders account. Will take any reasonable offer via pms thx

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
So much roid rage in this thread! I must try the game, downloading the client now.
Wait, you think you're going to:

1. Download the game then
2. Get in the game to play?
tongue.png

Do it on the two new servers if you're looking to get that done this weekend at any point.

Caliane

will it even let you create on Kyrios, because you already have one?
I tried this morning, when the queue was only like 800... got in.. and All races are restricted. thats what that means. Can't actually even make a character on kyrios.