Archeage

Caliane

Been at 815 for 45minutes on Lucius now.

Wondering if I'm bugged. has not changed from 815 at all.

and yeah... hit try another. "server connection lost". thanks for not telling me.
Restart the game and... 2450 Queue for Lucius. hahah

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Queue definitely moving more quickly, but it still huge. Not too irritated about it for a change. I played loads this morning, and got my first Hasla weapon, which is really what I was shooting for completing today.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Been playing as much as possible past few days started on inoch and queues were tolerable until they locked character creation on those servers now I'm getting 4k+ queues lol game is amazing purchased patron this morning so at least I'll have a lot to do when I get on currently #600 in queue started at 4pm est at 3600 so... I know it sucks now but shit will be fixed eventually one way or another so I'm just buckling down for the long haul.

I'm sure more servers are on the way and a lot of people will rage quit and that's fine, they will be back when news of queues being better are posted.

If you're playing inoch my name is Magicite currently lvl 21
smile.png

moontayle

Golden Squire
I've heard mixed reports. A couple of people have said in the PRX teamspeak that they've gotten kicked to server select after half an hour or so, while another has said he's had an alt at character select all day.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I logged in around noon when I got home and went to sleep, woke up around 7p and I was still at char select.

Myst

Peasant
I just got contacted by support and they fixed my issue and gave me my patron status + credits. Now here is the kicker, I have zero queue when ever I log in. Weird but not complaining.

lindz

#DDs
So I read that with the 1.0 patch, vitalism was pretty screwed. Are there decent healer magey builds still?

Or healing builds that aren't a pita to level up period?

Vitality

HUSTLE
So I read that with the 1.0 patch, vitalism was pretty screwed. Are there decent healer magey builds still?

Or healing builds that aren't a pita to level up period?
Nope, not without weapon swapping. even then if you weapon swap your vitalism hots get cut in half.

Paladin has been working out for me (bat/def/vit)

Pretty easy to swap out bat for aura later in groups too (templar I believe)

Dmg is only cut by 10% but healing is doubled (with mace or greatclub)

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sucks, waited on queue twice and actually got in once for about 10 minutes. Had to afk because of kids and come back to a DC, so queue again and got to the end after about 2 hours only to be disconnected and come back to a full queue. I've been able to play this game for about a total of 30 minutes since head start and I paid for the $150 package so it's refund time. It's too bad because I really do like this game, but it's dumb if you can't play it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Anyone have any idea how to buy a horse? I see stablehands but they never have horses (even though there are horses in the stable)
If you mean buying a horse from the asian side, you can buy one in mirage island with whatever currency it is now, or you can buy one from the NPCs that give the quest on the human side(obviously you have to go in enemy territory to do that, so it's a risky trip and you kinda need to know where you're going). Might be other ways, was like that in alpha.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Hhmm, my queue stopped moving forward. Is there a known bug, where it stops working or does no one want to log off for obvisious reasons?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hhmm, my queue stopped moving forward. Is there a known bug, where it stops working or does no one want to log off for obvisious reasons?
Grace period should apply to login queue as well, yesterday I got in queue, client crashed, I rebooted my comp, launched Archeage and queuing resumed.