Archeage

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Alright Ive been sitting on this 149 edition for a bit is it worth getting into as a search for steady MMO or is it to late and I should pass
Skip this game. I hear Black Desert's NA beta will be starting in a few months; if.you want a sandbox MMO, check that out.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
What makes you say the latter?
Black Desert, from what I understand, is basically ArcheAge with TERA's combat and XLGames isn't the developer so they can't mess it up. Some in my old ArcheAge guild are playing the KR beta right now. Doesn't necessarily appeal to me, but folks are saying that it's going to be the sandbox MMO to migrate to.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Black Desert is just the new shiny thing. People quickly forget that Korean games are not designed for people without KSSNs. Just save yourself a lot of frustration and write it off.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Black Desert is just the new shiny thing. People quickly forget that Korean games are not designed for people without KSSNs. Just save yourself a lot of frustration and write it off.
NA beta is in spring of this year IIRC.

That's irrelevant. We don't have our SSNs tied to our game accounts. It will be a client side hacking free for all. You'll be wasting your time.
interesting. always thought thought the kssns was silly but perma flagging people for hacks is pretty cool. not sure how I would feel about it in the US but i never thought about the benefits of it.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just blew more regrade scrolls than the amount Kooncoon felt the need to ragequit over getting my epherium squall fists to Unique. Oh well. I figure it can't get much worse than that.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
interesting. always thought thought the kssns was silly but perma flagging people for hacks is pretty cool. not sure how I would feel about it in the US but i never thought about the benefits of it.
The way it works is that when you get busted for hacking, they ban the KSSN from all of their games. You can only have one account tied to one KSSN, so after you get everyone you know who isn't interested in gaming banned (and the accounts lost) you're up shit creek.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
We had our first succesfull siege this sunday. The enemy guild had one of the worst castles build ever and bad gear and preparation. We were shooting at their lodestone and spawn camping them before they could get reinforcements and in the end they didnt even have any.

Their castle layout was a complete joke. You could teleport on their walls and their spawn point was a deathtrap for them.

rrr_img_87133.jpg

There should be a video of it soon.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Nice. If they weren't inco.petent couldn't they just glide out of their spawn?

One of the biggest problems with sieges people don't talk about is that there is no red timer so camping someone at their spawn is really difficult. You have to have an immense advantage in order to be able to do it.

The way it works is that when you get busted for hacking, they ban the KSSN from all of their games. You can only have one account tied to one KSSN, so after you get everyone you know who isn't interested in gaming banned (and the accounts lost) you're up shit creek.
now thats legit. id love to play online games in a hack free environment. cant stand cheaters in any game in any form.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Nice. If they weren't inco.petent couldn't they just glide out of their spawn?

One of the biggest problems with sieges people don't talk about is that there is no red timer so camping someone at their spawn is really difficult. You have to have an immense advantage in order to be able to do it.
Some tried, but you can esaily shoot them down and the few who escape are getting easily taken care of by the melees guarding the mortars. But yes, major factor was our immense advantage in gear, planning and their poor castle. Still waiting for the video. Ill post it, once it is done.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Timed my TS farm (some 200 pine trees) so I'd cycle as they popped, wanted to see a thunderstrike happen and got more than I bargained for!

ToeQAti.jpg

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
now you need to learn the timer on it to where your better than 99% of players then start planting forests out in the open in safe zones.