Archeage

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
We're unlikely to accept a surrender from Marked under any terms. But a public request for peace would give us pause. And having the parties involved in the shit talking board one of our black pearls to formalize the agreement would be very satisfying.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Had some fun PvP last night.

We declared war on Desolation a couple nights ago because their leader was harassing one of our female members and talking shit:
buimBJ0.jpg

Last night we stole his merch ship and took it to FD. They, Marked, some EPK and TWO showed up in force and it was a battle royale all over FD. We turned in the packs and saddled up for a long war, but they slowly got sent to jail and gave up and we kicked them off the island. PRX rarely gets guilty verdicts and our enemies rarely get innocent verdicts, so we can usually win via attrition.

fQVkmih.jpg

t9YOFjo.jpg

DiCcJTX.jpg

Killing PRX Pirates. Entire island looked like this. : archeage

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Damn Anti-PKs and their Jurys. We always have to carry Draughts and be very careful about going Bloodlust and getting Wanted. We always get guilty because we antagonize the whole server to acutally get people fight us.

Cant wait until our alliance can form our own faction and dont have to worry about this crap anymore.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the jury for us is a dog and pony show. We get to go in, repeat our "These guilds are PKs working with the opposite faction and we are murdering them across the game!" and the jury congratulates and thanks us.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Fucking naval combat again. We whipe them on Kraken and then it turns into this shitty sea battles. How can anyone enjoy this. Either you mass up on one ship and everyone stands around with their dick in their hands or it devolves into chaotic fights in the sea.

Land PvP is so much more enjoyable with proper coordination and oversight, what is actually happening.

Oh well, we have to continue this crap to deny everyone the Kraken =/

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
So some things I've learned about cars:

They are quite easy to flip and once they flip the little hand icon kick thing doesn't really do anything. Luckily when I did I didn't have tradepacks on board.

Small cute pets can ride along if you stand on the hood and summon them at the seats.

The trash in the street in Marianople can flip / crash/ get you stuck.

Driving underwater is really strange. Sometimes you blast along full speed, and sometimes you crawl at a snails pace. I'm not sure what causes the different behaviours.

On streams I've seen other people's cars begin to smoke and they had to use this coolant on them. I drove alot last night and this morning and that never happened to me so I have no idea what causes it.

When assholes block bridges with carts I can just plow right through them. I think this is because my 1.5 mbit dsl just can't keep up with the speed of the car, so like I can drive by housing areas with the houses struggling to load up and appear.

You can't jump the broken bridges. Maybe in the coupe, as it has some kind of jump ability.

The car does not slow down with tradepacks on board. Or if it does it is like .1 or something. I couldn't tell.

I think the cruising speed is about 15 meters per second or 33mph.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
From what I've seen if someone jumps on the car the physics engine pins the wheels against the wheel well and makes it drive slower or something. I don't know if it's more scripted than that, but if it is just the physics engine modeling dynamics that's pretty cool.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Also, I've been trying to transfer my Kyrios wealth over, and apex there is over 700. Around 585 on Ollo.

Wonder why it is so much higher on Kyrios?

Also, they just added a maid outfit... Skirt is wayyyy too short

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Had a fun night in halcy. It was World of Tanks and I felt like George fucking Patton!

XwhaQD6.jpg

tfBQBrs.jpg

btr9N6g.jpg

F5q2CE1.jpg

EHIPi4A.jpg

Cybsled

On streams I've seen other people's cars begin to smoke and they had to use this coolant on them. I drove alot last night and this morning and that never happened to me so I have no idea what causes it.
If you use too many special abilities in quick succession, it overheats.