Archeage

Vitality

HUSTLE
anyone know if Gilda/Delphi coins can be traded between guild mates, families, or whoever ?
Untradable

However you can funnel trade packs to one person to power-level their gilda stars for schematics like Aqua Farms and the like.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ended up playing until 1:30 am last night... had to be at a well-site this morning at 6. That hasn't happened in a while. Started an Eastern pussy then a Western man and am enjoying the Western zones a lot more (though the horse mount looks horrible). This is how much fun I expected Wildstar to be.
Wait till you start building your own town and some jackass decides to F with your trees and you get him off your lawn Clint Eastwood style.

Well I told you I was going to buy it, it was just a matter of when. Office is closed today because of the tornadoes yesterday so figured since I had a day off to go ahead and pull the trigger.
Just so we are clear, you are having download problems in an area rife with Evil Witch Killing twisters? Not sure that is the game maker's issue.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I was afk? What's your char name in game? Don't steal my shit bro, been managing GF agro these last couple days.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Just so we are clear, you are having download problems in an area rife with Evil Witch Killing twisters? Not sure that is the game maker's issue.
Umm no. I had internet access and was downloading the game but it kept failing. Called ATT support, they couldn't fix the problem, and now it's even worse because my PC can't connect to the Internet while every other networking device can.

I was afk? What's your char name in game? Don't steal my shit bro, been managing GF agro these last couple days.
LOl it was over the weekend. You were standing outside of a cave in one instance then I ran into you in one of the small towns you hit leveling up.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Umm no. I had internet access and was downloading the game but it kept failing. Called ATT support, they couldn't fix the problem, and now it's even worse because my PC can't connect to the Internet while every other networking device can.
Try a different browser. Disable/Uninstall AVG (I don't use it so I have no idea if it is the problem).

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Good starting point provided that you have an amber and blink green light on the back of your PC NIC card is..

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

Could be firewall related put your PC in the DMZ or open all ports by disabling or unistalling to check..

If you haven't rebooted 3 times do so now

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So how does you hermit play? How do you level him up? Pros and Cons?

I was thinking of trying Auro(Will)/Shadow/Witchcraft and do most of my damage via Shadowplay and use the other two classes for survivability and cc.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I read on the wiki that you could buy horses for 10g in Mirage, but all I've seen there are horses for 30nui tears, anyone knows if it's like outdated/different version info or if I missed the right vendor? Was checking shit for sale for a while, god some of that shit is crazy expensive, it looks kinda like guild stuff but you can't share ressources though? I mean manors are 1000gilda coins, that's a fuckton. I guess you can have a guild running tradepacks and have the leader turn in all the packs in a row though, is it how it works?

Small shit doesn't look too expensive, most annoying part is getting the lumber for everything, need 1pack of lumber for house and one for ship, that's a lot of trees.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Good starting point provided that you have an amber and blink green light on the back of your PC NIC card is..

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

Could be firewall related put your PC in the DMZ or open all ports by disabling or unistalling to check..

If you haven't rebooted 3 times do so now
I figured out what the problem was. I called ATT tech support back up and while I was waiting for him to figure out what the previous tech support did to screw up my PC connection, I connected my work notebook to the router and then accessed the router config page. It was then I noticed that the ATT tech support rep changed my IP address to something completely different (all 4 octets changed) than what it was previously. I did a factory reset on my Uverse router and that fixed the problem. I still have the problem that the game only downloads for 3-5 minutes before it fails and I have to restart the download.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Do you have similar problems with streaming or other large downloads? Because the only thing I can think of is that it's ATT being douchebag cunts with your download or there's some homegrown usage bot they have in place to screw with people doing large downloads.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Do you have similar problems with streaming or other large downloads? Because the only thing I can think of is that it's ATT being douchebag cunts with your download or there's some homegrown usage bot they have in place to screw with people doing large downloads.
Yes pretty much every time I try to download any large files, TESO download being the most recent.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guy plants trees in the newbie zone mountains. I steal them from him and plant trees next to it.

I log in to see him sitting AFK next to my trees. Summon my donkey and dismiss donkey multiple times successfully pushing him off the edge to his death.

It's a hard knock life Wakandan.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Guy plants trees in the newbie zone mountains. I steal them from him and plant trees next to it.

I log in to see him sitting AFK next to my trees. Summon my donkey and dismiss donkey multiple times successfully pushing him off the edge to his death.

It's a hard knock life Wakandan.
To be a fly on the wall when he comes back from AFK.