Archeage

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Trion is a good choice but in the end it really isn't going to make much of a difference. They'll likely be handcuffed on changes from overseas like every other MMO from there.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Trion is a good choice but in the end it really isn't going to make much of a difference. They'll likely be handcuffed on changes from overseas like every other MMO from there.
I agree wth you but time they launch it in euro and here, their probally be tons of content added, also since they have euro and here.
I would fully expect them to have some escape clause written in legal that if game down the line tanks in Korrea etc that they could start even maybe doing the content not just some fixes for over here, euro.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I agree wth you but time they launch it in euro and here, their probally be tons of content added, also since they have euro and here.
I would fully expect them to have some escape clause written in legal that if game down the line tanks in Korrea etc that they could start even maybe doing the content not just some fixes for over here, euro.
Yeah no way to really tell. I really don't mind it so much, its nice knowing what is coming a couple of months out and it kind of takes away the guessing game which almost makes it worse. Sometimes its the not knowing or false hope that ends up hurting you more when it gets dashed.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I doubt there will be much additional content if Trion is to believe and they are launching it later this year. AA seems to take it pretty slow with their development.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
god if trion publishes it
FUCK THAT I WONT PLAY NGRS WILL PUT IN STUPID SHIT LIKE THEY DID WITH RIFT AND RUIN THE GAME. ANOTHER GAME RUINED BEFORE I EVER GOT TO PLAY IT MOTHER FUCKER!

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
god if trion publishes it
FUCK THAT I WONT PLAY NGRS WILL PUT IN STUPID SHIT LIKE THEY DID WITH RIFT AND RUIN THE GAME. ANOTHER GAME RUINED BEFORE I EVER GOT TO PLAY IT MOTHER FUCKER!
Thank you for your wisdom, as well as deep Insight on this matter.

Cocaine is hella of drug spoken by Scholar Sir Rick James.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Thank you for your wisdom, as well as deep Insight on this matter.

Cocaine is hella of drug spoken by Scholar Sir Rick James.
Wow. I think that is the most comprehensible post you've ever written. I should mark this day on my calendar.

Woffer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well as a Euro player im happy.. god knows there are some horrible, horrible options they could have picked instead.

Marple_sl

shitlord
Trion happen to be good publisher. No matter what you think of Rift, from a technical and support standpoint they do a very good job. Remember guys Rift was the most flawless release in mmo history.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trion happen to be good publisher. No matter what you think of Rift, from a technical and support standpoint they do a very good job. Remember guys Rift was the most flawless release in mmo history.
god I don't know whose English is worse yours or mine? pretty sure its you. you fucking retard.

Oloh_sl

shitlord
Gonna set up a Korean account and give this a whirl, now that its been out a month or so and there is some info on how to get it running. I'll post thoughts.

So far, ArcheAge is doing really well:http://www.gamenote.com/is a Korean website that tracks the most popular online games (not just MMOs) in Korea. The top ones are:

1. League of Legends
2. Sudden Attack (a FPS)
3. ArcheAge
4. Lineage
5. Blade & Soul
6. FIFA Online 3
7. Aion
8. Dungeon and Fighter
9. Diablo 3
10. TERA Online

Oloh_sl

shitlord
So, this may be a long shot, but anyone want to try something different and play ArcheAge on the Korean Servers? I can type like 10 words/phrases in Korean, so it will be a bit rough, but I did it with TERA and the challenge can be fun. It's fun to work through a foreign game with a crew. If anyone is interested and has some extra cash (its a bit expensive b/c you have to do everything through online merchants that mark stuff up), we can create a guild to mess around with. I'll test everything out and validate that everything works and post a tutorial or something.

PM me or post here if interested.

I have been playing on ??? server if you guys get into it. In-game name ????, would be cool to roll around in a proper group. Biggest shocker thus far: Stumbling on a player housing plot without realizing it, and wondering why a small of army of sheep were just standing in formation bowing (They render in strange motion as you approach them). Creeped me right the eff out.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
http://www.aionsource.com/topic/135076-review-archeage/

Little review of a lvl50 player, quite interesting...
"When a player reaches 50 points and dies, then they are put on trial. Trials are public affairs (there is a trial chat channel) where other players on the server are dragged into the trial and get to make fun of and sentence the player in trouble."

That sounds fucking hilarious. Good review.