Archeage

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is supposed to be the draw of this game? It looks exactly like Aeon/any generic Korean MMO.
The pvp looks interesting to me, along with that being shipping, farms, stealing etc. But yeah the rest is the usual

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
That's the major thing holding this game back for me. Korean MMO and "fun" are not two things I have ever witnessed together.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
the pvp is suppose to revolve around attacking player made cities. not sure if any of the other korean mmos have this
This one is under construction. Imagine player housing and stuff all around it. The stone pic is the first step in the process and the rest is built around as players desire.

rrr_img_64722.jpg
rrr_img_64721.jpg
rrr_img_64723.jpg
rrr_img_64724.jpg
rrr_img_64725.jpg
rrr_img_64726.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
meh i never digged archeage's graphic and i still don't. reminds me of EQ a little...I dunno why.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Some issues I'd like to see addressed (not bugs):

1. Flagging issue when you visit a safe area say on a trade run and you get attacked. Currently only the player getting attacked can attack the enemy in their own safe area which is pretty exploitable given you can't do a whole lot with a pack on your back. What needs to happen is the attacking player needs to flag for all enemies to be able to attack. That way players there to defend you can do just that.

2. PvP Honor needs to be better distributed. Looks like only the last hit gets the honor which is terrible. The top 5 damage to the target should split it or adjust it from there.

3. I'd like to see a few better options for armor on the honor vendor perhaps even trading it for rare trade items

4. Losing a ship should sting just a bit more than it currently does.

5. LOS on ships, mostly when you are being boarded, needs some work.

6. Coin values on items in Mirage like ships, houses etc is out of whack. Some stuff is appropriate but other things are way too cheap. This could be for testing purposes but needs to be adjusted.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so i hit max level and went to check out the northern island. does something stop guilds from just gliding into any castle on the island during sieges?

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
there are open world bosses to raid but end game gear is all crafted in a very asiany lottery crafting system.