Archeage

Thanks for the advice. We decided to start a few days from now so I actually have some time to do some research
wink.png

Flight

Molten Core Raider
ArcheAge Producer Victoria "FireCait" Voss along with Community Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman welcomed the community for the third installment of their" Exploring ArcheAge" livestream series that has been recorded live on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel.

In this episode, Class Crafting, they take a look at the game's combat classes and crafting skills (known as proficiencies) to demonstrate how you can mix and match to ultimately create a character all your own. Learn how, in the world of ArcheAge, choosing your own path is not just about where you go or what activities you choose to partake in, but also who your character is and becomes.

With 120 possible builds attributed to the mix and match class structure ArcheAge promises to provide us with a fresh feel for custom builds.

Beta registration :ArcheAge | Register |

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's odd, but I cannot register for beta at all, the register button gives me the No symbol when I mouse over it.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It's odd, but I cannot register for beta at all, the register button gives me the No symbol when I mouse over it.
Do you already have a trion account from rift etc?

If so, log into it first, then click signup. You should get something like "First Name" Thank you for your interest in beta.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm guess I did. Always love going through multiple security steps and changing my password like 3 times and multiple secret questions because of some new security steps each time.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Hmm guess I did. Always love going through multiple security steps and changing my password like 3 times and multiple secret questions because of some new security steps each time.
High-five babe,

You been making any builds lately? What kinda playstyle you shooting for?

I think I'm going to go Wandering Monk/White Knight (Vitalism, Battlerage, Auramancy) or (Vitalism, Battlerage, Protection)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No clue, game isn't until late this year right? Unless I get in, I wont worry about that stuff until a month before release.

Though with the usual locked target, I definitely won't do healer, I am not a good whack-a-mole player.

Devnull_sl

shitlord
I've been watching some streams of this game. It has really surprised me. Maybe I'm crazy but it gives off a Vanguard feel. If Vanguard had been created in an alternate reality in which its development wasn't a clusterfuck. The class system seems pretty cool. I'm a fan of systems that give you a large amount of schools to mix and match without forcing you to completely commit your character to them. It also seems like there are a large amount of spells and abilities which aren't just mathy dps/heal/tank style abilities. Also, little details like portals requiring that you actually jump through them, horse drawn cart travel paths that you can move around and even duel on, tons of vehicles, etc.

moontayle

Golden Squire
As you can tell by the article not being live, we aren't quite ready to announce Founder's Pack JUST yet. The information in that article was also not entirely final. Our goal was and is to have the information on the official website first, before third-party press websites.

The good news is that we do have ArcheAge Founder's Packs going live within the next 24 hours barring any technical hitches or unforeseen glitches. We've been preparing this week for the launch of Founder's Packs and look forward to releasing information about it here on our official channels when they are available for purchase.
I'm sure it'll be close to the pricing shown though.

Menion_sl

shitlord
Ya, after reading it again the premium includes 3 months of subscription time. I am in Alpha currently and am DEFINATELY going to be playing this game as it's a blast to play with the guild. The game is VERY deep and I feel that we have just begun to scratch the surface after a couple weeks of playing Aplha.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ya, after reading it again the premium includes 3 months of subscription time. I am in Alpha currently and am DEFINATELY going to be playing this game as it's a blast to play with the guild. The game is VERY deep and I feel that we have just begun to scratch the surface after a couple weeks of playing Aplha.
Mmmm... Deep

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What's the credits? For like a in-game store?
It's a F2P game so yeah there's a store and it'll have like costumes, labor points potions, xp potions and all that kind of shit I assume. Don't know the details but usual stuff. I assume all the packs grant as much currency as their prices and then everything else is on top of that.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to say if the packs are good value without knowing the actual price of buying credits.

Also, not sure what most the of the items are.

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yea the pricing on those packs being decent or not really hinges on how much the store currency you get is worth $$$ wise.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
15k credits is a lot. I would think that eats up a decent chunk of the $150. What is the 90 day patron pass(cant be sub/trial since the game is f2p)?

The personalized emblem and log though, oh god I can just see the cocks and swastikas already.

Also anyone who plays what are the stones and troves?