Archeage

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
How many criminal points are needed before you are forced to go pirate faction?

People probably don't care in alpha but once the game goes live I would assume the players who do not want to become pirates will play nice with others and not murder/steal from players of the same faction like they are currently doing in alpha.

When the game goes live, the wannabe pirates will be doing it right off the bat so after the initial launch rush dies down stealing from same faction players might not even be that big a deal.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm using alpha to test builds and stuff. Messing around today, I think I'm going to give this one a shot:ArcheAge Simulator - Arche-Base

Bard skills have room to be moved around.
You have like no cast spells, why bother with the interupt passive and the one that speeds up cast speed on bard stuff? Probably drop both these, get the Anthem of Power for the deeps, get another passive(longer anthem maybe don't know) or another spell like Discord.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
You have like no cast spells, why bother with the interupt passive and the one that speeds up cast speed on bard stuff? Probably drop both these, get the Anthem of Power for the deeps, get another passive(longer anthem maybe don't know) or another spell like Discord.
I don't know how a lot of bard stuff works. If the interupt passive is universal as it says on the builder, it's for channeled spells, which I assume helps that, otherwise I'd drop it. The cast speed is to make chord a fast cast as possible.

I ppurposefully didn't take anthems because you're just a buff bot at that point. Probably take movement anthem for leveling.

I have Discord in another combo in my brain, but then again I've changed the bard skills around like 10times.i just need to play test it.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
way to get your name stolen sutekh

ogzxE9c.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't know how a lot of bard stuff works. If the interupt passive is universal as it says on the builder, it's for channeled spells, which I assume helps that, otherwise I'd drop it. The cast speed is to make chord a fast cast as possible.

I ppurposefully didn't take anthems because you're just a buff bot at that point. Probably take movement anthem for leveling.

I have Discord in another combo in my brain, but then again I've changed the bard skills around like 10times.i just need to play test it.
You can play the anthem of power inbetween spamming the occult nukes to get the damage bonus, it lasts 4seconds, so that's pretty good. Cast speed is alright kinda I guess. I'd still drop the interupt one, I don't think anthems can be interupted and even if they are you can just recast them anyway, you don't run the occult channels I think so seems fairly worthless, unless I missed them then I could see that+cloth bonus being alright to have like almost no interupts(not sure how they stack though).

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
How many criminal points are needed before you are forced to go pirate faction?

People probably don't care in alpha but once the game goes live I would assume the players who do not want to become pirates will play nice with others and not murder/steal from players of the same faction like they are currently doing in alpha.

When the game goes live, the wannabe pirates will be doing it right off the bat so after the initial launch rush dies down stealing from same faction players might not even be that big a deal.
It will still happen but it will happen less. Right now people are on mostly throw away characters and willing to shit where they eat because its all going to get wiped anyway. Certainly will still happen in retail but it will be less.

What will be far more though will be action from the other faction.

I believe pirate is 3k but it might be 1k. There are 2 repeatable daily quests that drop it by 30 a throw.

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
When you change your build around at 50 do you have to relevel your abilities? Is it a complete reset or do they get saved if you change to something you've leveled in the past?

dogbarf_sl

shitlord
This game is pretty cool. First game in a long time that seems to have any depth and isn't a shallow wow clone. Graphics are pretty bad for a 2014 game but it should be a fun game to play until Black Desert. A shitload better than wildstar or ESO at the very least.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm using alpha to test builds and stuff. Messing around today, I think I'm going to give this one a shot:ArcheAge Simulator - Arche-Base

Bard skills have room to be moved around.
Ok so I got a few hours last night and got this build to level 12. Here's where I'm sitting -ArcheAge Simulator - Arche-Base

It feels pretty sturdy, but the only thing I'm missing is mana regen and none of the skills actually offer that. The 2 pt passive in Occult is practically useless. 4 mana per second? With 1100-1200 mana at level 12 that is completely retarded. Maybe the Occult OOC regen (5pt passive) is worth something. In any case, mana regen is not a giant issue.

Gonna need a few more levels to really start getting into this build but so far I like it. Shout of Pain + Defensive passives are going to be interesting to test. Chord is pretty decent and getting some cast time redux will be useful.