Archeage

Saban_sl

shitlord
I hit 40 the other day and I have completely given up on questing. It has slowed down entirely too much and I made the mistake of mining for an hour straight with a vocation potion and I never want to quest again now. Sooo much more efficient to mine than questing. Fuck questing in this game past like 30+.
I combine the two, burn off labor crafting whatever i have mats for, with a focus on metalwork and leatherwork and quest when im out of labor.

edit: i find making belts works good since you can break it down to get your archeum back and you still get the same exp as far as i can tell.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Reports of people downloading the latest update and getting a game file corruption. Proceed with Caution boy-o's

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I took sorcery, but occultism works fine too. You get your second tree at 5(20 minutes into the game) (I took shadowplay to get the stun) and third tree at level 10 (1 hour into the game).

I took sorcery, but occultism works fine too. You get your second tree at 5(20 minutes into the game) (I took shadowplay to get the stun) and third tree at level 10 (1 hour into the game).
Allrighty, thx and see you in-game
smile.png

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
took the day off against my better judgement. goal is to log in and create character. anything beyond that would be gravy.

edit: just announced one hour delay

Saban_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty sure today is going to be a bloodbath for Archeage Servers, soon as people finish the download, so tonight/tomorrow i guess.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I planted some yew trees this morning thinking I could harvest them at lunch and plant another round. Probably should have gone with the aspen's instead. Oh well.

Any word on what Vitality posted about the corrupted patch?

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
If I can get a character built I would be happy for the next 2 days or so, I am betting 5k queues for us plebs. I have a big ass job interview tomorrow that I am shitting bricks over was hoping this would distract me a bit.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Getting 'Failed to load game data' after patch today. Anybody else have this? I'm hoping not to have to uninstall and redownload this today. :/

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So that's slightly concerning...apparently a lot of F2P players got patron status. Super.

Also not sure why they changed the queue screen? Did they give rid of Patron queue now that it'd actually mean something?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't worry about the queue thing. There's no chance they won't make the queueing system motivate people to sub.

Cybsled

Starlight archeum still rare as hell, since quests don't give jewelry and you can't DE dungeon drops.

Send me your roses, though! Easy way to level handicrafts vs. using lumber and iron, which are still in high demand.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Starlight archeum is the cheapest archeum on the market... by a mile, a long long long dirty mile.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Probably just because people don't care about accessories. I've definitely found it to be significantly more rare. Probably about 1/3 - 1/4 of the drop rate of star and moon.

I sat in the queue for 40 minutes at lunch today only for it to just sit there with a greyed out connecting box. Good chance I don't get to play today with these fucking queues.

Vitality

HUSTLE
If it really is as rare as you guys say then I should probably buy them out while they're still 5:1 (sunlight)

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
queued for 2hours to get in, hit the no chars on screen and had to relog only to move back to the line of 2500 other players trying to get in.. iam going no where fast in this game

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
How long before I can start fishing? If it is truly a viable way to make money in the game it really might be the only thing I do.

> 1 hour wait time...jesus.