Archeage

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Patron can't be working right...3500 on kyrios and 2000 on namia I'm close to giving up on this and asking for a refund which is too bad because I really do enjoy the game when I can play.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Its really bad because everyone is trying to do everything they can to stay logged in at all times. even filthy casuals.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Ran into some dudes from Red '99 on Ollo and they had a little thing going - we ran some tradepacks for a couple of hours, no real resistance. Later, we set up in harbor for a little piracy after a few successful runs. The sea fights in the bay were fucking awesome, basically playing defense against incoming trade packs. The game really shined - In one instance we sunk a group of enemies with about 15 trade packs - killing them all and diving underwater to collect our bounty - we had been at it for a few hours and had probably stolen around 15 packs up to that point, but this was the real score. Halfway up from the dive, a team of pirates killed us. They took everything. The chain of events was filled with screaming guild chat, excitement, disappoint, and ultimately the realization that the piracy was legitimately an awesome couple of hours.

The game is of course, a clusterfuck and roadblocking everyone, but I can say that it can be fun as shit and worth all the rage, if you can bear it.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm fine with daily crashes... I've been in queue for literally 9 hours so far... still in queue. Not fine with it.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
I queued at 10:30am this morning. It's now 1:00am with 50 people left. I don't even know what to say. How long are the servers coming down for?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Some quick numbers on labor leveling with vocational tonic:

.34%/5 labor spent or 294 x 5 labor spent combines per level.

Maximum levels per 5000 labor pool = 3.4

Iron ore takes roughly 6 seconds to combine depending on latency and awards 5 labor worth of XP

10 combines per minute/294 total combines required = 29.4 minutes per level.

Caliane

only 1400 queue o Kyrios atm.
And lucius/Ezi are no queue it looks like.

But seriously, mmo devs need to put some serious thought and effort into finding a solution for this day one clusterfuck.

Cybsled

The problem is the labor regen. I have no idea why they didn't just use a "rested xp" method like WoW did back in the day, so people who log off don't feel like they are being punished.

Bruman

Golden Squire
The problem is the labor regen. I have no idea why they didn't just use a "rested xp" method like WoW did back in the day, so people who log off don't feel like they are being punished.
Because Korean MMO.

Same reason crafting is all RNG, instead of "oh I can actually make the item I want to make".

Same reason upgrading an item, the higher you keep upgrading, has a chance toDESTROYthe item you're trying to upgrade.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I'm really enjoying myself! Usually anything Korean makes me run away, but I saw a friend streaming character creation and decided to give it a go. Game is fun.