Archeage

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I always wondered how that was pronounced. I got in for about 30 seconds
biggrin.png

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Trion is deleting threads on their official forums as fast as they can right now. Their General section is a forest of people asking for refunds on their Patron status and pictures of them charging back purchases on their bank accounts.

I really don't get why MMOs never seem to have enough servers open on launch days despite the ton of preorders months and/or weeks ahead of time giving them an idea to have some space ready.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Must be tons getting refunds, cuz I was actually able to get on earlier with no queue lol.

Oldbased

> Than U
I was thinking last night I need a new spec now that I am in my 30's.
I haven't looked up anything about this game outside of here so I don't even know what stats do what, but I assume since I was sorc/witch intel/spirit was my goals and I've stuck to cloth.
I can take 2 normal mobs or 1 star mob above my level but each fight is getting a bit harder with each level and I am relying on cc/combos to pull it off.

So far overall the game has been semi boring. Go to a area, grab bearass quests complete, move to next area.
Crafting is tedious not exciting due to the number of materials involved and the whole pay to labor thing makes me more mad than happy.
I do enjoy sitting in court when I am bored of the other things and read all the reports on players who are so butthurt over their tree getting chopped down or whatever though.

My verdict is once queues are mostly gone, if you were some one who had invested $150 into this game, get it back if you can. I didn't and I feel lucky for that. However it is worth pumping a months patron into and maybe some into cash shop for a few months play.

Oort_sl

shitlord
I started a toon on the least populated server (Ezi) yesterday and was able to login with a queue wait of 1-1.5 hours twice. To avoid frustration you may as well start a character on one of the new servers and hope to transfer at a later time. Since this is FTP, I am sure transfer will be available as a paid "service" sooner than later.

lindz

#DDs
Server lagged out and d/c and now I'm getting the infinite starting movie loop again. No login failed error this time though. This is the third time I've had this crap now.

Husband was able to get in just fine. So damn annoying.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Request a refund if you want, but doing it because of problems in the first week of launch is a little silly. People on this forum should know better than to come into launches and asking for refunds days later.

Take a couple weeks off then come back. The queue issue will be fixed by then.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
will it even let you create on Kyrios, because you already have one?
I tried this morning, when the queue was only like 800... got in.. and All races are restricted. thats what that means. Can't actually even make a character on kyrios.
Request a refund if you want, but doing it because of problems in the first week of launch is a little silly. People on this forum should know better than to come into launches and asking for refunds days later.

Take a couple weeks off then come back. The queue issue will be fixed by then.
The queue system wouldn't be a problem if it didn't kick you left and right and then put you right back in the queue again. I got in, played about a half hour, got disconnected and repeated 2024 errors to the point that when i finally got back in the damn thing put me back in line in the queue. On top of that I'm apparently not allowed to make any more characters on ANY server for the duration of this games existence because I was dumb enough to make two on Kyrios. All the other servers are greyed out and the extra character slot I bought only works on Kyrios. It's beyond fucking stupid that I can't make a character on a different server. It's literally the dumbest fucking shit I've ever seen in an MMO and a week off won't fix that problem. I sat in a 7 hours live chat queue (while I was in an equally long game queue) yesterday only to have no one there when I got to my turn.

God damn I'm furious. Yeah, I think it's time for a refund.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Nice Tuco! That looks like fun, almost making me regret playing with my friends instead of ya'll! Granted I am not in a big guild or anything but me and my other friend that rushed 50 are now playing bodyguard for our 2 lower level friends. Been pretty fun.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This game has that 'korean MMO' feel all over it and the problem is the questing is boring as hell. I'm actually pretty surprised someone would dump $150 into this.

Opimo_sl

shitlord
This game has that 'korean MMO' feel all over it and the problem is the questing is boring as hell. I'm actually pretty surprised someone would dump $150 into this.
No one bought it for the questing. All questing in MMOs is boring. People bought this game because its the closet thing to a sandbox MMORPG we've seen in years.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
The Korean NPC chatter didn't tip you off? With so much do to in the game I'm surprised you didn't do anything else but quest. Must be f2p

lindz

#DDs
Any fun builds to play while leveling that include songcraft? I'd really like to do a supporty class but they all seem so hard to quest on.