Archeage

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good news, Auroria coming in weeks, not months like people originally thought.

ArcheAge: Auroria Release Within Weeks | JunkiesNation
id be happy but auroria is a shell of what it should be. The only thing it brings is a lot more housing area.

It takes help. If you go straight through you end up about 10 levels below the mobs you end up facing.
you can solo everything to 50 gilda stars except for the boss fight in Lutesong Harbor. Youll get to 50 before fighting the boss in silent hills so its really just a 3 talk to npc y and run to location x quests.

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did a 50g run last night with 6 other people, took just under two hours as an elf. We had to have help on the last kill spot as we were level 12 or so and it was a level 22 elite IIRC. Had a blast playing pirate, stole 45+ packs over 2 hours and funneled them into one guy so he can finish another big boat of doom for the guild. Took over the pvp island and cashed in big time with the packs. Then burned 5000 labor this morning mining for stone so we will have a better chance at having all the mats on hand when the castles become available. This game is the most fun I have had in a MMO in years, just wish I would have gotten a thatched cottage when the land was available.

lindz

#DDs
What are the best tradepacks to do that are somewhat safe for two people to do? I'm not guilded yet (not quite 50) but want to get some income flowing now that I have the farms up and running.

moontayle

Golden Squire
If you want absolute safety then look at anything from a "protected" zone (sub-30) to another protected zone. There's a run from Villanelle to Solis that's about 5g and takes 8 Cherries and 50 Dried Flowers. With a donkey or a couple of lucky carriages it doesn't take too long.

Somewhat more hazardous but I see a lot of people doing it is a run from Hasla to Villanelle using the air transports. Takes 30 goose down and 50 medicinal powder and is apparently worth about 10g. But you have to go from Hasla to Rook to Falcorth to Villanelle. Takes a bit since you're reliant entirely on the air transports. Make the pack during peacetime Hasla (which is quite often).

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
look up the rookborne to falcorth trade run online. You can jump over the mountains and do a 5 zone run in 6 minutes. Its almost always at a 70% turn in but its still 5 gold in 6 minutes.

the run is a complete exploit and one step above teleport hacking trade packs. It is widely abused however and nothing can compete with the quantity of packs you can turn in doing the run.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
Decided to check this out, planning on subbing from the start. Am I missing anything important by not getting a starter pack or whatever?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
cqu9vPd.jpg

oDkefn8.jpg

YSFZEhn.jpg

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
So for someone that doesn't have a house but a patron, what's a decent way to make money?

Tol_sl

shitlord
The year is 2202 and video games have finally been accepted as art. All of the paintings in the Louvre have been removed and replaced with Bondurant posts.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Today PRX went in force into Halcyona. Twice we fought in an all call. The first war was a disappointment because the Eastern force easily overran the western force.
BqYWmXq.jpg

The second war was much more even however. We were able to capture the flag and returned it to the Harani base. The Western forces assaulted the base several times but were pushed back. We formed up and struck deep into their heart at their base while they were regrouping for another assault. Our strategy paid dividends and we were able to take out their NPCs before they could respond. After that it was a matter of attrition to defeat their relic.
hl6vdrN.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
I made a alt on east to get to level 15 so I could double up on labor pot use per 12 hours. Anyways I was shocked how much shit PRX takes in all the chats, and even more shocked east seems more barren chatty then even west was.

lindz

#DDs
Argh. I have had 5 xp deaths from pvp in the last hour. I have no idea what is going on. Driving me nuts.

Radge_sl

shitlord
I made a alt on east to get to level 15 so I could double up on labor pot use per 12 hours. Anyways I was shocked how much shit PRX takes in all the chats, and even more shocked east seems more barren chatty then even west was.
Most people on Kyrios just seem confused about all the hatred towards PRX, but there is certainly a vocal minority that just outrights hates PRX with the fury of a thousand suns. Even the Player Killer guilds (Laughing Coffin, ect) get last flak than PRX.

I guess success breeds enemies.

sebur

Bronze Squire
So... I have been camping the pack route from arcum/falcorth to ynystere since ynystere is in peace time at the moment. The problem is a rift spawned along the route and is owning people so I am sitting stealth waiting for them to die and picking up their trade pack and turn it in!!! lol.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
If you want absolute safety then look at anything from a "protected" zone (sub-30) to another protected zone. There's a run from Villanelle to Solis that's about 5g and takes 8 Cherries and 50 Dried Flowers. With a donkey or a couple of lucky carriages it doesn't take too long.

Somewhat more hazardous but I see a lot of people doing it is a run from Hasla to Villanelle using the air transports. Takes 30 goose down and 50 medicinal powder and is apparently worth about 10g. But you have to go from Hasla to Rook to Falcorth to Villanelle. Takes a bit since you're reliant entirely on the air transports. Make the pack during peacetime Hasla (which is quite often).
The first one is far easier I feel since I never see anyone collect all the clover and crap everywhere, just need to get cherries.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
Ok leveling on Kyrios, when should I start worrying about getting a farm/land and what is the best way to go about getting a plot? Are there any plots still available?

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Just wondering. Do they allow character transfers? Or will they ever? I know it'd be more complicated due to land and what not.