Archeage

Saban_sl

shitlord
Wonder if they are ever going to nerf using the belt/arm? slot items to raise crafting skills. Metalworking is stupid easy since its only 1 ingot and 1 dust but you get the dust back after you shard it.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why fix it at all? You still spend a ton of gold to do it and get a crafting skill which throws you against a RNG wall. Leave it be.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
lol

rrr_img_77361.png

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
My new toy the "Blackwidow"

rrr_img_77362.jpg

then we took it out for a little spin and had a epic seabattle:

rrr_img_77364.jpg

then my spotter in the mast said "2 ships incoming" so turned head on into a galleon with 5x the ppl we had and we promptly got owned i was too busy dying to take screens

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Finally decided to give the game a go. Choose Kyrios. Hour+ queue?

Any other server suggestions?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone have suggestions on healing GHA? We may just be undergeared but other than the first boss we have a hell of hard time in this place. Typically wipe to second boss around 10-20% , seems like sheer luck when we kill. It just feels like I'm losing a war of attrition, too much damage going out

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone have suggestions on healing GHA? We may just be undergeared but other than the first boss we have a hell of hard time in this place. Typically wipe to second boss around 10-20% , seems like sheer luck when we kill. It just feels like I'm losing a war of attrition, too much damage going out
have a secondary healer. Anyone with songcraft is a good choice since they have a song that increased attack/attack speed as well. They can handle all the raid damage in the second and last boss while the healer keeps the tank up. Third boss it helps if you have a couple dps with level 50 auramancy and wings. Not required but it definatly helps get the first couple done so the tank can start picking up spare cloth drops to use for this boss.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ideally you go in with a healer (wings), two primevals (2x wings), a mage dps (tank for 3rd boss), and a misc 5th class (ranged dps or bard). Most of these fights are more of a dps race than anything, mostly because killing the bosses becomes about attrition rather than actual strategy.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.11: Patch Notes

GAMEPLAY
* Chatting in the Faction, Shout, Trade, Need Party, and Nation chat channels is now restricted to characters that are level 15 and higher.
* The Kraken has toughened its tentacles and now can only be damaged by siege weapons (including ship cannons). Prepare for a harder encounter with the terror of the deep, adventurers!
* Healer weapons have been added to quest rewards.
* Healer weapons have been added to Hasla weapons, redeemable using [Faded Compassion Token]s.
* Warehouses can now be expanded to a maximum of 130 slots.

INTERFACE
* Only active trial participants may speak in Trial chat.
* Some mount icons have been updated to differentiate them.
* Added a space between the colon and text in whispers for better legibility.

UPCOMING
* The [Seal-Point Sabrefang] battle pet is refusing to grow up and become an adult sabrefang. XLGAMES is teaching it that all little battle pets need to grow up some day. Be sure to hold onto your [Seal-Point Sabrefang], it's being fixed!

NOTES
* This update is about 150 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit our Server Status forum for details.
* For the latest developments, be sure to visit our Launch FAQ and Known Issues threads.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Why would they make it such that only active trial participants can speak in trial chat?

Radge_sl

shitlord
Why would they make it such that only active trial participants can speak in trial chat?
Agreed, half the fun was hearing random people pop in to support/blast the Defendee for past actions. Plus, it was always fun when alliance politics got involved in the trial. At least of Kyrios, it was never abused except for the rare spam-bot.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't speak for all servers, but on mine (Lucius) trial chat devolved into a cesspool of trolls just talking about shit that had zero to do with the trial. At some point it just became spam and I turned it off.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Glad they decided to add healer weapons to the game finally. I feel like most of ours will be annoyed though as they've all pretty much had their crafted made now.

And thank fuck for finally adding a space after whispers. That's one of those minor things to change, but it was oh so annoying.