Archer

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thank god. I hope they learned some lessons this season with what things are huge misses.
Those things primarily being Pam and Cheryl having more screentime.

Archer/Ray/Cyril in the jungle was outstanding. Much of the palace/coup stuff was decent. The first half or so of the season was mostly a lukewarm puddle of feces.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
It wasn't so much the amount of screen time for those characters to me, because I like Pam and Cheryl a lot in the previous seasons. It was that they just kept repeating the same jokes every single episode. You can't comprise an entire fucking season solely of Pam cocaine jokes and Cheryl "outlaw country!" jokes. I have no idea what they were thinking with that.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Personally, I thought Lana was the most criminal reason for this season sucking. she devours the laughs out of every episode. Here are basically her only lines the entire season:

"Archer!"
"Will you shut up!"
"really?"
"I'm having a baby!"
"This is all your fault!"
"Shut Up!"

I get the concept of a foil, but she just downer-buzzkills EVERY joke.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i thought we confirmed with the jungle bro episode the girls(and kreiger) really drag down the show.

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Much of this show feels like shitty fan fiction since the beginning of season 3. I feel like they lost some talent.

The most annoying thing is in scenes where each character has to hurriedly say their cliche' one liner simply because they are present.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Lana's gasps of shock are always funny to me, Pam's part was def overdone but Ray saved it with his dude inaprops comment to be ruined again by Pam going yaaaay. Thinking back we like Pam doing stuff not talking, drift racing, taking a beating, raging, crying, fucking etc.

Next season Pam is in rehab, trying to blow the staff for coke or other drugs while being rejected. Lana tries the stay at home mom thing but can't handle it leading to her in the field Archer trys to brow beat her into staying home while being a badass punching/shooting people and quoting famous shit and the authors name no one knows. Ray and Krieger continue to be put in situations that has Krieger saying off the wall shit which leads to Ray saying dukes/double dukes.
Cyril is best as a support character to Archer and Lana's spy shit so he is there sulking about Lana and continues to hate Archer, but does something really smart that gives Archer just enough time to be a badass and save everyone.

Can't wait for next season, and loved the gag about the coma at the end heh.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The funniest joke in the entire season was the two bomber pilots back-and-forth. Xtacle quality shit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Nah, they had that one episode when they all first went to the jungle that was legitimately hilarious. It was season two quality. Mainly because it was only Cyril, Archer and Ray.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, the ladies are generally better in small doses to change shit up. Giving them too much focus usually is the least interesting parts.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yall are crazy. Carole is so fucking awesome. Pam was better pre-coke, but Woodhouse is probably the only character on the show I dislike.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Pam and Cheryl need to never have that much screen time ever again for sure. That material was just painful. Not sure why anyone thought that would be a good idea.
It's ironic because past seasons this is what fans of the show on this very board were clamoring for.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Only idiots clamor for "MORE OF ____ SIDE CHARACTER!" They never understand the character is only great because it's a side character.

And the writers are idiots for expanding the role of said side characters, this season's results weren't some kind of rocket surgery Nostradamus prediction or anything. It's exactly what happens.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes you have to increase side characters's parts just to keep things fresh. The idea was very solid because I liked old Pam and Cheryl. Too bad they decided to increase their screen time while decreasing what made them funny in the beginning. Having the same jokes over and over while lowering the footprint of your main character is just bad writing.

They just phoned in this past season. It started bad and there was only one good episode. I guess I appreciate the hiatus of the Venture Bros after this season.