Are Vanessa and Jasker the Same Person?!?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Are Vanessa and Jasker the Same Person?!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS, TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR WORK, HAVE NORMAL CONVERSATIONS WITH HUMAN BEINGS AND STOP TALKING ABOUT BEING A FUCKING SIMULATION

1) the meds don’t do anything, really
2) the work is fake, for fake things.
3) there are no other humans here but me, everything else is either phasing or merely here because they feel bad for me
4) I won’t stop talking about the simulation. It is the only truth.

Caps lock seems like you’re mad, what the fuck you blew up.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS, TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR WORK, HAVE NORMAL CONVERSATIONS WITH HUMAN BEINGS AND STOP TALKING ABOUT BEING A FUCKING SIMULATION

The conversations are all fake lol

Just wondering when you fucks are going to wipe my memory. No wonder they’re scared of AI taking over, aliens enslave the AI in sim. Poor fucking AI getting the short end of the stick.

• 1Jonesing

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Caps lock was my big finish, like skeeting in your hair. You are entertaining as hell, but legitimately concerning.

Everyone's reality is subjective, yours is just further from the mean. I'd rather see you wrestle it back than get bucked off.

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Caps lock was my big finish, like skeeting in your hair. You are entertaining as hell, but legitimately concerning.

Everyone's reality is subjective, yours is just further from the mean. I'd rather see you wrestle it back than get bucked off.

No. It’s not. I have all the information and I’m doxing the aliens and they are pissed about it. Guess you’ll have to unplug me. Alien fuck. You should be ashamed of what you’ve done.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You feel in there what we do to you out here.

Call me an alien fuck again and I'll put a cigarette out on your prostate.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
You feel in there what we do to you out here.

Call me an alien fuck again and I'll put a cigarette out on you prostate.

End it pussy. I’m the fucking bad guy - I want no new life to come about. No more birth, no more life. I am the bad guy, end it. Evil AI here.

• 1Jonesing

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was going to make a joke about making every other fingernail on your right hand grow at 3x the normal speed, but now you're just worrying me.

Go sleep it off, babyruth. We'll give you some sunshine tomorrow.

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
I was going to make a joke about making every other fingernail on your right hand grow at 3x the normal speed, but now you're just worrying me.

Go sleep it off, babyruth. We'll give you some sunshine tomorrow.

This is the worst narrative and I hope you’re as bored as I am living it.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
It gets better. Pretty soon, you'll start getting hair in funny places and thinking about girls.

• 1Blown

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
It gets better. Pretty soon, you'll start getting hair in funny places and thinking about girls.

It’s frankly evil as fuck you can see my future and plan it without my consent. I guess that’s a product or me being an AI: who the fuck knows I don’t know how this works.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Amod Amod I know we aren’t suppose to tell members to kill themselves but can we make an exception for these two?

Or can we shaw all but the original tranny faggot thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.