Are You Team Taylor or Team Kim?

Are You Team Taylor or Team Kim?

• Total voters

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It's a tough call. Taylor is far more talented but her wounded dove act gets pretty annoying. On the other hand Kim has pretty much guaranteed that the younger generation will be full of cock fiending whores which is an accomplishment in itself. Leaning Team Kim on this one.

• 4Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's a tough call. Taylor is far more talented but her wounded dove act gets pretty annoying. On the other hand Kim has pretty much guaranteed that the younger generation will be full of cock fiending whores which is an accomplishment in itself. Leaning Team Kim on this one.

Precisely the reason I love her. This generation is filled with bitches who just want to have sex and move on. It's fantastic!

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I didnt realize everything sucks. Until I saw this thread. Now I realize everything sucks and I want to go home.

• 1Jew

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Thread started out bad, got a little bit worse, started improving, got really good, started tapering off and now that I've posted...it's dead.

• 1Jew

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm so glad we upgraded our package to have the premium content delivered directly to us this time around, imagine how much this forum will be worth in a few years after all the Trexxy posts.

That being said, I listen to 80s metal and the like, and I still love Taylor Swift. Maybe she's a calculating bitch, maybe you don't like her music, but at least she has talent and contributes something. Kim K is a kunt, and disgusting, and a worthless piece of shit that exists only because of the blight that is social media.

khorum, I think I might have to use that Taylor MAGA pic for awhile, hope that's ok.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Taylor Swift is beautiful, but she's got no ass. That's tough for me. Kim has a huge ass, but she only does black dudes.

I'm going with Margaery.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Aren't we Facebook friends?

No, but you should check out my page.

Tom's Rhinoplasty | Facebook
13668921_10153914415164107_3379138506849412171_o.jpg

• 1Jew

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We let these two idiots back in(Tyen and Trex)? Fool me once shame on me, Fool me twice..

• 1Jew

Mao

Trakanon Raider
I like where this thread is going.

9ae2404d5b217703759ea03583a3a75d.jpg

Edit: Swapped pictures since someone beat me to it.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users