Ark: Survival Evolved

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Well, while I offline again, a large tribe decided they were going to kick everyone off the island I was on and take it for themselves. Used a giga and wiped my little piece of progress off the map. Might should find a tribe.

fris

Vyemm Raider
i played a good bit of SE, stopped progressing once I got a few good argents. just flew around the map for hours.

been playing SOTF now, i feel pvp is better in a BR setting than a persistent world in this game. I would flip my shit if i lost a tame i spent hours baby sitting while it was tranqed

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would flip my shit if i lost a tame i spent hours baby sitting while it was tranqed
I tried starting out on a public server the other month, when The Center came out. But everywhere I started, was pillar by pillar by pillar. Can't even place a fucking Campfire to get warmer or cook something. That's why I'm on a private server running mods like Annunaki genesis.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
My Clan has their own server now and they are trying to populate it and use mods the community as a whole want. Im not a big Ark player im part of the H1Z1 squad, but ill play once in a while. If anyone is looking for a server let me know, i can put you in contact with the guys that play it.

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
just got into this game and I love it. One of the best games i have played in years. for 30 bucks, its insane how much depth this game has. I have played for like 40 hours and I have barely scratched the surface of this game.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
A couple ReRolled members and I ran into the same issue with pillars all over the official servers, so I purchased my own. It's PVE, 35 slots with some minor quality of life improvements (faster harvesting / less hungry / faster tames). If anyone feels like joining us the server info is as follows;

Server address: 76.164.226.242:27060

How to connect:
- Open Steam.
- At the top left, click on 'View'.
- Click on 'Servers' and head over to the 'Favorites' tab.
- Click 'Add Server to Favorites'.
- Copy and paste your server's IP and port in the format of IP:pORT. It is displayed in this format within your control panel in multiple locations when viewing your service.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Officialserver 51 is my home. It's been a little quiet the past few weeks, but hopefully the alpha tribe is coming back soon.

You aren't exactly safe, but the community mostly gets along and is unified against asshole griefers. We had a massive war to chase off an established Brazillian tribe that went too far.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, with the new tree platforms, I'm going to try and somewhat re-create Kelethin from Greater Faydark in EverQuest on the private server I play on.

It'll probably take me a month or two, but it'll be damn worth it seeing an entire city spanning the tree-boles in the Redwood Forest on The Center map. Alongside with 3 lifts ;)

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Post screenshots! Building in Ark is frustrating for sure. Does your server use the S+ structures mod? It really makes it less of a punch in the dick...

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
anyone still playing this?

had lots of fun playing this, took a break, and interested again...

double bonus points if you or someone you know is hosting a server!

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Actively looking for some people to fill Aevry's supple server. 30 person limit, currently peaking at 6 people. Need fresh bodies. 240 max dino level, S+ structures, Small Dragons, lots of fun! PST for more infoz. We are on discord too.

Currently playing on official server. Not so bad when you play with 4-5 other active players. When I initially joined official, we were only 2 and we ran out of steam after we got raided once. But then... I don't know what is worse... that or having a server admin wipe out the server that you have been working on for the past 2 weeks without any previous notice. Oh, yeah... that's why I am back on official.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just opened a new Center server this weekend and a bunch of the rerolled crew is moving over. If anyone is interested just shoot me a message and I'll give you the infos.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Didn't even know they were working on one. I'll have to check it out once WoW wears out its welcome.