Arrested Development

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The Mr F stuff was a pay-off. It took time to establish her as a mysterious character and then when revealed take a closer look at her previous actions and encounters in a new lens. It's quite similar to the humor of the disjointed season 4 actually.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Season 4 was good, but not quite as good as season 2 or 1. Maybe as good as season 3. I didn't like the non-chronological shit they did. I appreciate it, it was a neat idea, but I didn't need it. There were like 2 episodes or so of Season 4 that seemed super mediocre. I think the Michael episodes themselves were super weak.

That said, the Tobias To Catch a Predator thing was amazing all around. "Come help daddy get his rocks off!" and the fact they eventually get him outside by saying "there's a raccoon outside" "BULLSHIT!" *proceeds to go outside to see a raccoon and gets tackled*.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
show hasn't been funny since season 2 which was like 12 years ago. hard to get excited about this.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Season 4 suffered massively from not having the whole cast available at the same time. If they do that again for season 5 then it will not be good.

If they do actually have the whole cast then I wouldn't use season 4 as an indicator of season 5

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was, by far, my favorite tv show when it was on.

I will watch but I'm not as excited as I should be.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You guys are crazy or just don't know good comedy.

AndAsItIsSuch.png

"I didn’t notice you there. I thought you were hair."

tumblr_mnghnve6ml1qztlyqo1_500.png

BorQTf4IUAABUv0.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I figured they had done season 4 that way because of issues getting all the cast together. I feel like it was kind of a failure and really took away from the show.

I'm hopeful that the recut makes the story a bit more coherent.