Arrow

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
So Rip is going to rescue Sara before Thea kills her without causing a paradox in the Arrowverse?

I'm down.
Well we already know flash is going to go back into his own past so who knows if the changes had not already started due to that.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah it was ok I guess. I mean it definitely wasn't bad, I just sorta feel like I'm floating. It does seem like more of a series finale than a season finale, except you know there are at least two more seasons coming.
That's my only problem with the ending. Does anyone actually believe he's going to stay retired? Now we're going to have to go through a couple episodes of Starling city needing Oliver while Oliver tries to resist coming back until he finally does

Lusiphur

Peasant
Chuk, they already said the Grell stuff isn't canon for the TV show. Even though they did use Shado. Hrmm.
Yeah, that was weird, really did feel like a series finale.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean seriously, wtf is Season 4 going to be? Ollie having Bratva flashbacks as he drives cross country plowing Felicity while Speedy and company continue to fight crime in Starling?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
My wild ass guess?
I think with the explosion they will assume that Ray Palmer is dead, the paperwork Felicity signed as probably indicating her as CEO/President in the case of Ray's demise. This would mean she'll be called back to Starling City to run the company, Ollie will come back and resist his crime fighting urges until somewhere around episode 3 of next season.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why did you spoil a wild guess about next season?

I mainly mean what's going to trigger the flashbacks for season 4. Season 2 was related to Deathstroke, Season 3 was related to Maseo, so who or what is going to trigger a season worth of Bratva flashbacks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We all know that ollie will come back. Something will motivate him back to starling city. Maybe news of white canary and hawkgirl.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Bratva flashbacks will probably have more links to Damian Dark now that we know he's been the shadow behind a bunch of stuff that's happened to Ollie.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Why did you spoil a wild guess about next season?

I mainly mean what's going to trigger the flashbacks for season 4. Season 2 was related to Deathstroke, Season 3 was related to Maseo, so who or what is going to trigger a season worth of Bratva flashbacks.
Hope to god they let the flashbacks die, they were fine the first season...second season were meh and this season were just step outside for a cig filler.
Completely took me out of the flow of the show.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Because the first sentence would be a spoiler for someone who hasn't watched it yet. What is the official time window for "you haven't caught up on your DVR" anyways?
Anyone who checks the thread on Wednesday nights before they've watched the episode is a moron who deserves what they get? Same for Shield and Flash on tuesdays, or any show really. Only time stuff should be spoiled would be like that teaser trailer from some convention a couple months ago that ended being completely spoilerific.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you guys bitching about flashbacks might be eating your words in october. oliver gets on a boat to coast city, perhaps around the time a certain pilot at ferris air goes missing.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
you guys bitching about flashbacks might be eating your words in october. oliver gets on a boat to coast city, perhaps around the time a certain pilot at ferris air goes missing.
I think everyone's cool with flashbacks as long as there's a point and they're entertaining

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So Amell said that Coast City is going to feature heavily in season 4, I am assuming he means in flashbacks and story wise with him and Felicity. He also said that he will not be going full Green Arrow til probably season 5.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It will be interesting to see how they bring him back as the Arrow. I mean yeah Roy took the fall for him, but if he shows up as the Arrow again everyone will know it's Oliver Queen and he'll go to jail. So how the hell do they write themselves out of that corner?

Column_sl

shitlord
We see him as The Arrow again at the beginning of that Legends of Tommorow trailer.Arrow, and the Flash are talking to that new group on the rooftop.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
We see him as The Arrow again at the beginning of that Legends of Tommorow trailer.Arrow, and the Flash are talking to that new group on the rooftop.
Right, so how do they deal with the fact that everyone knows The Arrow is Oliver Queen?