Arrow

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like Roy imo at 17 seconds it's just a weird angle. Look at his cheekbones. Could be wrong, but it would correspond with the previous episode where they gave Thea his information

rrr_img_97329.jpg
rrr_img_97330.jpg
This shot is unquestionably Roy. Those cheekbones don't lie, and for christs sake this isn't HBO and the Queens aren't the Lannisters, they wouldn't show an incestual make out session on the CW, whether it was accident, mind control, or intentional.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a weird episode. I mean aside from the fact that we know they aren't gonna kill everyone off like that, it was so very obvious that it wasn't even the Alpha/Omega that was released into that cell.

Also the flashback was fucking stupid. If you know someone is going to kill you, why don't you just shoot him in the fucking head before the snipers can stop you? It's one of the dumbest tropes in all of storytelling.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fucking stupid assassin members getting taken out by felicity ninja star laptop, why not just have atom blow up the plane from the beginning. Show went full retard again

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fucking stupid assassin members getting taken out by felicity ninja star laptop, why not just have atom blow up the plane from the beginning. Show went full retard again
Are you kidding? Malcolm shot the dude in the back, it was actually one of the best moments of the episode.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
good episode, but they dropped a bit of bullshit last week, when oliver has that montage, they made it look like oliver was imagining that he was killing diggle. ra's didnt know what he saw so it had to be in oliver's head. so basically no brainwash concoction. oh well. katana kicked ass and felicity's fighting caused some serious pain in homsar's backside this week. cant ask for much more.
smile.png
lol, good old CW fucking their own cliffhangers in the ass.
thea has the arsenal costume on

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I loved Arrow, and the introducttion of Ra but i want this to be over and them returrn to the city. I cant quite put my finger on the reason but the show isnt as awesome to me as it once was. Honestly i feel like the Flash is quite literally running laps around Arrow atm. I still like Arrow and i still follow it but last seasons last few episodese were fuckin awesome and this current build up is not in the same league(literally).

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I loved Arrow, and the introducttion of Ra but i want this to be over and them returrn to the city. I cant quite put my finger on the reason but the show isnt as awesome to me as it once was. Honestly i feel like the Flash is quite literally running laps around Arrow atm. I still like Arrow and i still follow it but last seasons last few episodese were fuckin awesome and this current build up is not in the same league(literally).
It seems like they only had half a season that they're stretching out as much as they can. Only, instead of just building it up super slowly they're just doing the same plot points multiple times.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
What I am wondering is that we know Arrow will be on next week's Flash if the previews are to be believed, but he's still tied up in Assassin High School (which is the current anime title for this show). I hope they don't explain this cliffhanger away in the fire few minutes of Flash next week, but as Flash airs a day earlier I don't see how they'll work around it.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
My only beef with the last episode (other than Roy rejecting the Arsenal outfit and handing the mantle of Speedy to Thea...grrrr) is that Katana came along purely for the benefit of the viewers who were left seeing Malcolm and Oliver talking about people needing convinced and Oliver saying he knew someone who could do that. The viewers see Katana and go "oh thats what he meant" when in fact the person in question is gonna be Barry Allen who shows up with S.T.A.R. labs based cure for the virus and is able to easily convince everyone that there really was a plan because he's Barry.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I really hate that the episodes are out of sync and we'll see Oliver on the Flash to fight Wells before the story gets resolved on Arrow to bring him back. I'm not sure what the network was thinking there

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Looking at the production numbers it seems as if the production company had a pretty good timeline for how the two shows intersected but the airing schedule has made that a bit wonky. Thus you have Felicity and Ray being cute couple right before he tells her "I love you" and she responds by going to get snacks and now Oliver showing up to support Barry before Barry shows up to support Oliver.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dying in comic books already means jack shit. This show has taking death to an all new level of who gives a fuck. At no point do I believe anyone is in danger since they have gone to that well over and over again.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
an even more spoilery trailer. christ even the thumbnail is a spoiler

i honestly dont know how i can watch flash or arrow next week because i dunno how they are syncing it up.

Caliane

yeah, Arrow probably killed itself with Flash crossovers. Maybe if Flash's pacing was slower. but going full time travel and shit. And the constant back and forth. It might even worth if they crossed over, and then never really kept in touch. Barry too busy in Central City, etc to help out.
So now, we have Arrow trying to do super serious human business... when we know meta humans are flying around. it gets weird. Having Atom makes it worse too. And we have Supergirl on the way.

Arrow needs to boot them all off the show, and focus on itself. even Daredevil did this. they acknowledge the Avengers exist on the show, but they are too busy, etc to give a shit about hell's kitchen.
This has always been a problem in Batman, while MOST of the Batman stuff is all Gotham, so you can excuse the rest of the JL not getting involved, the League of Assassins is a world wide deal. its kindof absurd they don't.
While I really liked the Morrison Batman Inc, Batman And robin, etc saga, that for example is the HUGE flaw in it. Morrison even went out of his way to have Talia contact, Lex Luthor, and other Supervillians, to organize with them, to get them to stay out of their way, with her War on the Bat... but Batman did no such thing with the Justice League. And its kindof really dumb for them to have not gotten involved when shes burning cities, sending out armies of superhumans, and brainwashed children.. Shit was obviously bigger then the Bat, and more then he could handle.

This then makes more sense for the Flash. who fell into the role of superhero sortof. despite having been searching for them.. The character arguably has not "really" thought about it. hes totally focused on his mother, and the reactor. No one has said to him, "Barry, you are trying to save your mother... while there are rape dungeons in Cambodia, an actual League of Assassins, etc." Season 2 of The Flash being him proactively being a hero, and formation of the League or something. with Barry now having gotten out of Central City to see the League in action, and seeing bigger threats out there.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This might be laying the groundwork to have barry jack with the timeline and it not actually change anything in Arrow. Well, maybe laying the groundwork is a bad phrase, but it could be a sign that it's still possible. There might be an arrowverse and a flashverse that are reely reely similar but differ in a few important points.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ollie is legitimately married to Nyssa btw, just like any Vegas wedding or like how Saffron married Captain Reynolds in Firefly. Wonder what the League traditions are regarding annulment and/or divorce, or if Nyssa and Ollie are just going to pretend it didn't happen until a later episode in Season 4 or 5 where Nyssa shows up and says 'you have to help me because technically we are married'.

Did Batman ever actually marry Talia in a main comic book storyline and not some alternate reality or one-off?