Arrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ollie is legitimately married to Nyssa btw, just like any Vegas wedding or like how Saffron married Captain Reynolds in Firefly. Wonder what the League traditions are regarding annulment and/or divorce, or if Nyssa and Ollie are just going to pretend it didn't happen until a later episode in Season 4 or 5 where Nyssa shows up and says 'you have to help me because technically we are married'.

Did Batman ever actually marry Talia in a main comic book storyline and not some alternate reality or one-off?
nyssa married al-sahim. not oliver queen. al-sahim never existed

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wait.. do they have a marriage license? Cuz, I am pretty sure this is like more of a League wedding? I don't think Ras ran down to city hall to get this all made legal.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
pretty sure in nanda parbat, ra'siscity hall.
What I am trying to say is, there is no legal way to prove they are married. Nanda Parbat is the League's secret city. I highly doubt they reach out to the outside world. Not like your local DMV can call Ras and get a copy of the wedding license. Other than the League there is no one to enforce it as a real wedding.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't think the league of assassins would do anything to enforce the marriage. If he replaces Ra'as then he's like their pope, whatever he says is law

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not talking about Nyssa being legally entitled to 50% of all the shit Ollie doesn't own anymore, I'm talking about some future league based episode where Nyssa needs help from Ollie because technically he's her husband and can help sort out some issue.

Here's another detail that slipped by due to how crazy the episode was. Is Ray really signing (the former) Queen Consolidated over to Felicity? Only in comic books would you give a company worth a couple hundred million dollars to the chick you broke up with because she's still in love with the former owner of that company.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm not talking about Nyssa being legally entitled to 50% of all the shit Ollie doesn't own anymore, I'm talking about some future league based episode where Nyssa needs help from Ollie because technically he's her husband and can help sort out some issue.

Here's another detail that slipped by due to how crazy the episode was. Is Ray really signing (the former) Queen Consolidated over to Felicity? Only in comic books would you give a company worth a couple hundred million dollars to the chick you broke up with because she's still in love with the former owner of that company.
He'll be signing it over because of some [never hinted at before, but I have to leave Starling City/cannot be Ray Palemer billionaire problem] so he can go be on the new show.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This is small, but it's something I noticed during this last episode. Throughout the big fight scene, Katana's sword gets bloodier and bloodier. At the end it's all red. In most network shows swords/knives never get bloody despite slicing and dicing bad guys, so I thought that was a nice touch.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There's no blood coughing or nose dripping from anyone in the prison cell. As a result, no one is dead. Oliver swapped the gas with sleep gas instead.

Bring on the season finale.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Legends of Tomorrow (Flash/Arrow spin-off on TheCW)

The trio behind both Arrow and The Flash shows have been given the green light for a full season of this spin-off series, Legends of Tomorrow.

When heroes alone are not enough. the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat - one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW stars Victor Garber as Prof. Martin Stein, half of the character known as Firestorm, Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/The Atom, Arthur Darvill as Rip Hunter, Caity Lotz as Black Canary, Ciarra Renee as Hawkgirl, Franz Drameh, with Dominic Purcell as Heatwave, and Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold.
The Flash/Arrow episodes are definitely my favorite this year, so having a show that focuses on these crossovers will rule.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Rip is going to rescue Sara before Thea kills her without causing a paradox in the Arrowverse?

I'm down.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Legends of Tomorrow (Flash/Arrow spin-off on TheCW)
rrr_img_97734.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Constantine/Magic showing up on Arrow would be pretty awesome. Dont think there is many people that follow the constantine thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah it was ok I guess. I mean it definitely wasn't bad, I just sorta feel like I'm floating. It does seem like more of a series finale than a season finale, except you know there are at least two more seasons coming.