Arrow

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Perhaps in the light of terrible things happening plus stuff like an interdimensional wormhole over Central City and the emergence of metahumans all over they no longer care?
That would be plausible if he wouldn't be wanted for at least 55 counts of murder as soon as he started operating as a vigilante again.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That would be plausible if he wouldn't be wanted for at least 55 counts of murder as soon as he started operating as a vigilante again.
arrow never killed any innocent people and there really arent any witnesses since theyve all been murdered. roy took the blame anyway and he is officially dead. oliver has a clean slate

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
arrow never killed any innocent people and there really arent any witnesses since theyve all been murdered. roy took the blame anyway and he is officially dead. oliver has a clean slate
Roy taking the blame only worked if Ollie never put the hood back on again. He was seen fighting Ra's as the Arrow, AFTER they had already faked Roy's death. They sorta faked Ollie's death at the end there, but he was driving around in a convertible getting road head from Felicity, and presumably he'll be coming back to Starling City, so I hope they come up with some reason for why there isn't an immediate manhunt again instead of just handwaving it away.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Roy taking the blame only worked if Ollie never put the hood back on again. He was seen fighting Ra's as the Arrow, AFTER they had already faked Roy's death. They sorta faked Ollie's death at the end there, but he was driving around in a convertible getting road head from Felicity, and presumably he'll be coming back to Starling City, so I hope they come up with some reason for why there isn't an immediate manhunt again instead of just handwaving it away.
oliver wasnt wearing the arrow suit since he became al-sahim

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh thanks for reminding me, he wasn't even wearing a hood or a mask, which means the Starling PD sniper who double tapped him in the chest clearly saw that it was Oliver Queen that he shot right after Oliver Queen stabbed Ra's in the chest.

So yeah, 56 counts of murder.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
did you edit the probably out and inserted clearly?

-edit of my own.
do you really think anyone will prosecute oliver with laurel being the DA? her dad will probably not push the subject now that he sees oliver saved the city once again and oh yeah sarah is no longer dead.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have no idea what you're talking about, the original post clearly hasn't been edited probably.

Laurel isn't the DA, she's an ADA. She wouldn't constantly be running errands at the precinct if she were the DA. Also, I haven't seen any indication that Captain Lance will know about Sara being brought back with the Lazarus Pits.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I have no idea what you're talking about, the original post clearly hasn't been edited probably.

Laurel isn't the DA, she's an ADA. She wouldn't constantly be running errands at the precinct if she were the DA. Also, I haven't seen any indication that Captain Lance will know about Sara being brought back with the Lazarus Pits.
lol, sure sure.

oh and i figure he will know, it would be kinda fucked up if she comes back from the dead and only oliver knows about it. we also need to adress the question of who brought her back to nanda parbat for the rez? nyssa? laurel? thea? rory?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Roy was never convicted of anything.

What's more important is the fact that once Ollie comes back and starts fighting crime again everyone is going to know it's him, regardless if he's brought on charges for anything from the past.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
They should just go with his identity being known. His family and friends are either dead (mom, dad) or super heroes themselves (Thea, Diggle, Sarah, Laurel) so it's not like he has to worry about protecting the ones he loves. The only person who might be at risk would be Felicity, but she's already at risk being part of the team, anyway. It would be a nice change of pace to have him be a more public hero. I'd say they could just ignore the wanted-for-murder stuff, or write in a couple lines about him getting pardoned for saving the city on multiple occasions.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The only way I can see that happening is if Thea gets Ra's to do it for them, he doesn't owe anybody else. And man I'm sure they're going to gloss over most of the details of that happening, seeing as how Sara is probably getting a bit ripe by now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
before they buried her, sarah was chilling in the arrow cave on a table for weeks. she should be more than a bit ripe.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How magical is the lazarus pit? Maybe all they need it some of her blood or the lock of hair ollie keeps in a locket around his neck.