Arrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, he should do that at the next debate. Maybe that's why they sicced a girl on him, because the guys were afraid of getting jacked.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Arrow lost me last season but Amell is awesome so I still watch. Finally saw his WWF shit and he looked like a pro at it, pretty awesome especially those who are into WWE

Also had a big LoL at "kick his ass Arrow" and then the Diggle sign in the audience

Homsar

Also constantines roll will affect the LoT

It appears as though the upcoming Arrow episode which stars Matt Ryan as John Constantine will have ramifications for the long term in the CW's corner of the DC Universe.

In a new interview with TV Insider, showrunner Marc Guggenheim opened up about just what the Hellblazer will be doing when he appears on Arrow...and it has to do with the return of Sara Lance, seen being resurrected from the dead via Lazarus Pit in the trailer for DC's Legends of Tomorrow, which will spin out of Arrow and The Flash in early 2016.

According to the site, Constantine's arrival will "factor into the fallout" Sara's resurrection.

"Unlike Thea, who wasn't fully dead, the consequences of using the pit on someone as dead as Sara was creates some unforeseen difficulties," said Guggenheim. "And John Constantine is uniquely suited to help our team deal with those."

Arrow returns on October 7 with new episodes airing Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

Homsar

R89JdH7.gif

Homsar

Looked like he had some decent contact with the kick to the head hah. Amell doesnt look nearly as lean as usual

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God bless his little heart for having so much fun with all of this. The fact he absolute loves it and plays along so much is awesome.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Not gonna lie, hero/superhero crossovers in WWE should be a consistent and recurring theme.

Homsar

Im not sure how many could sell it like Amell, dude is a stud, long time fan apparently, and athletic as hell

I probably wouldnt be watching Arrow still if it wasnt for him being a nerd and a stand up guy

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, amell made arrow his baby. i like capt jack harkness. he was torchwood. i think he could maybe carry a season of arrow as ras al ghul, but it wouldnt be arrow.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Stephen Amell really relishes his position and seems to have genuine fun with it and social media. Clearly he was a nerd before all this started but at any rate it is good to see someone not shrink away from their role in genre TV.