Arrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They may not kill anyone else off since Merlin is dead. Barrowman did a "goodbye Arrow" thing on his social media.

Oh shit he's dead for real? In shows like these, if you don't see the body, they're never dead. I hope barrowman is kidding. Either that or Captain Jack better be coming back to Dr Who.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Oh shit he's dead for real? In shows like these, if you don't see the body, they're never dead. I hope barrowman is kidding. Either that or Captain Jack better be coming back to Dr Who.

I mean he was screwed. He had to have gotten off the landmine, past Capt. Boomerang and his buddies, then somehow find out about the bombs, and escape the island.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Are spoilers really necessary? It's been a week.

Anyway, they can always bring anyone back with all the time travel and multiple earth shenanigans they've introduced into this universe. They'll save it for a season of low ratings and then be all like HOLY SHIT LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I mean he was screwed. He had to have gotten off the landmine, past Capt. Boomerang and his buddies, then somehow find out about the bombs, and escape the island.

Yeah, that would only be possible on a day that ends in Y.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully you guys more familiar with the show can help me figure out where I stopped watching.

It was fairly early in the show. Slade had just come back with some robotic improvements I wanna say. Deadeye was helping him. Max was still around and trying to control his shit while super strong. Around where should I start looking?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sounds like middle of season 2. That's when Slade Wilson shows up in the present day, and that's when the Mirakuru (super strength syrum) storyline is happening.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
DKW0swAU8AAGNb1.jpg:large

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So Iris and Barry try to get married and Nazi's from Earth-X invade which they stop with the help of all their wedding guests plus The Ray (and other Freedom Fighters?)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Show went to shit a long time ago with the flash shortly after.

I loved arrow and flash but they screwdriver it up after a few seasons trying to push shit down your throat. Umbrella academy and doom patrol are very good if you want to get into another comic book show

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i noped out in 2016, it became too hard to keep up with the election, arrow, flash and supergirl. and i didnt want to.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Arrow is going to end next season. Guess the crisis on infinite Earth's will bring the shit.
‘Arrow’ to End With Season 8 on The CW

This was totally telegraphed with the crossover this year. As much hate as it gets It's more enjoyable for me than Flash currently. They better not fuck with Legends though, that show is gold.

I think this also leads into my theory that maybe they will merge Supergirl and Arrow/Flash Earths to put them all together. Which would make more sense with Arrow going out. They also have Batwoman coming out to replace the "Vigilante" type superhero show.