Arrow

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Enjoying this crossover so far, and I like the twist of Oliver:

coming back as the new Spectre.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
did Batwamyn just murder animated series Batman and proclaim there is only one Bat?
huh? no.

The Batman that Kevin Conroy portrayed had become a murderer and had even killed that universe's Superman. He then tried to kill Supergirl and Batwoman stopped him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Kevin Conroy's Batman was basically the BvS Zach Snyder Batman if he finished Supes off

Qhue

Trump's Staff
That was pretty epic all things considered. Ended exactly as I had hoped with the Hall of Justice.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

Ya, Hall of Justice /w the Superfriends theme. And Gleek from Wonder Twins somewhere lol

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Also a nice chance to reboot the timeline, as was done with the original Crisis, and let that help with storytelling going forward. Most notably by making Lex into a humanitarian who won the Nobel Peace Prize and is in charge of the DEO.

Smart also that they kept the multiverse so that they could populate all the other properties on Earths where they need not step on each other's toes, even cementing that Titans and Doom Patrol are not on the same Earth. (So the Doom Patrol on Titans isn't the same Doom Patrol from their own series). Naturally the JSA and Stargirl is on Earth-2, though that may end up being a mistake if they do want to have more crossovers.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Is there anywhere one can find a "supercut" edit of the relevant crossover stuff? My aversion to watching entire episodes of Batwoman and Supergirl is preventing me from going through this. heh

I figured once the last episodes had all aired I would watch all the crossover specific stuff.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I havent watched any of the CW DC shows for a few years now except for the annual crossover and I kept up just fine. They structured the episodes of this crossover in particular in such a way that you could barely recognize which show was which and only then by there being slightly more of the 'native' cast involved.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It also seems as though the movie 'Barry Allen' may have just gotten the name 'The Flash' from the Arrowverse 'Barry Allen'

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Crossover was pretty great in general. All the talk of crossover during the show was pretty amusing. The bringing in of literally everyone past and present was pretty great. It's about time they move it all to one Earth

Supergirl really needs to lose the bangs

Batwoman is a terrible character

Caity Lotz makes me feel like I should really be watching Legends.

I'll watch the Arrow spin off with Mia. I honestly like her character, lots of spunk.

• 1Like

Arative

Vyemm Raider
You should watch legends. First season sucked but once they went campy and didn't take themselves seriously the show got good.

I liked the cross over. Satisfying ending to arrow and I'm glad they combined the worlds and it will be interesting to see how the shows change in response to the crisis.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there anywhere one can find a "supercut" edit of the relevant crossover stuff? My aversion to watching entire episodes of Batwoman and Supergirl is preventing me from going through this. heh

I figured once the last episodes had all aired I would watch all the crossover specific stuff.
You don't need to really watch any of the other shows to get the crossover. There are scenes that build up to it but they are pretty generic. Nothing important happens on Supergirl or Batwoman.

• 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Arrow season 8 has been pretty good though. Wrapping up all the stories. Get to see pretty much everyone again. See the monitor a fair amount

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Crossover was pretty great in general. All the talk of crossover during the show was pretty amusing. The bringing in of literally everyone past and present was pretty great. It's about time they move it all to one Earth

Supergirl really needs to lose the bangs

Batwoman is a terrible character

Caity Lotz makes me feel like I should really be watching Legends.

I'll watch the Arrow spin off with Mia. I honestly like her character, lots of spunk.

Legends has easily been my favorite of the CW shows over the last couple of years. The show doesn't take itself too seriously and it just ends up being a fun watch. The first season was easily it's worst. You can tell they had a plan for how they wanted the show to go but it just wasn't working.