Arrow

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hah, so they have made it canon in the Arrowverse. John Diggle's otherl name is John Stewart. He just doesn't use his stepfather's last name anymore.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So some news for the Crisis crossover.

We got Burt Ward coming on as well as Kevin Conroy, playing the Batman Beyond character, also Brandon Routh will be on double duty and will be playing Kingdom Come Superman.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This is really shaping up to be the definitive live action Crisis. I really do wonder if they will merge all the TV versions into one so we have Flash, Supergirl, Doom Patrol/Titans, Krypton all in one universe.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is really shaping up to be the definitive live action Crisis. I really do wonder if they will merge all the TV versions into one so we have Flash, Supergirl, Doom Patrol/Titans, Krypton all in one universe.
I imagine they are gonna keep the Titanverse and Arrowverse seperate only because the Titan stuff is still pay2watch and they are definitely more violent than the CW stuff. Supergirl and Black Lightning finally being merged into the main Arrow universe should be done though.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Erica Durance also returning as Lois Lane. She was my favorite of the Smallville women.

513uPGOdRQL._AC_SY445_.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Jesus they are really going all out. Lucifer will be in Crisis. As well as them canonizing the Michael Keaton Batman on the show.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Looking forward to the crisis event. Seems like it will be a good swan song for arrow

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Just finished Season 3. Question about Laurel/Black Canary. In Episode 21 she all of a sudden has a shriek ability with no explanation. Where and how did this happen? Cross-over with Flash was much earlier in the season, so I don't think I missed it there.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Just finished Season 3. Question about Laurel/Black Canary. In Episode 21 she all of a sudden has a shriek ability with no explanation. Where and how did this happen? Cross-over with Flash was much earlier in the season, so I don't think I missed it there.
Cisco made it for her. He gives it to her in a Flash episode. I think its like the first episode of Flash.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
A Superman and Lois show is being spun off as a new CW show. Using Tyler Hoechlin and Bitsie Tulloch the Supes and Lois from Supergirl. Will also focus on John Kent, their son.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
First hour of the crisis cross over aired.
Was pretty good
surprised they killed off Oliver in the first hour. Going to assume it's not for good.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
First hour of the crisis cross over aired.
Was pretty good
surprised they killed off Oliver in the first hour. Going to assume it's not for good.
I don't think he's gone for good yet. They can always bring in another Oliver... Like the older one they just saw earlier in the episode.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Batwoman is stand out terribad.

Punches Laila for taking her away from talking to a street level thug for information, meanwhile standing in a room full of super heroes, couldn't possibly take a second to think and realize, hey I'm in a room full of super heroes maybe something big might be happening, nah punch first ask questions later. I'm already cringing at having to watch her show tonight for part 2. I guess lex already did his power armor on supergirl last season, might have been cool to watch, too bad these shows are so damn cringey in between the good stuff to watch anymore.

Reminder part 2 tonight on Batwoman, part 3 on tues on Flash, part 4 on Arrow jan 14, part 5 Legends of tomorrow jan 14.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The fact they are splitting up Crisis over the winter break is very frustrating, but probably a good idea as they can end episode 3 on a hell of a cliffhanger this way.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Calling it now. Someone ressurects Beebo and he becomes corrupted and it takes 3 Superman's to take him out.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I don't think he's gone for good yet. They can always bring in another Oliver... Like the older one they just saw earlier in the episode.

his death was short lived. I'm sure they will solve the no soul thing

2nd episode was pretty good too. I haven't watched any of the bat women episodes but this didn't seem to have too much bat woman in it.

it was cool seeing Tom welling and Brandon routh as Superman again. Guess they also answered who would win between Batman and Superman too

Cybsled

Of course Earth-666 has Lucifer lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like