Arrow

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Arrow has been awesome! Cant wait for it to start up again. I have been enjoying the originals as well. So glad its not another teenage vampire show. Lets not forget Supernatural is on cw and this season is pretty good imo.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
That is all I've been wanting since the pilot. Think we'll have to wait quite some time for that though
frown.png
Although we have seen them make use of Ferris Aviation aircraft and mention Coast City...

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If they do get to a Teen Titans series I see Thea being Speedy while Roy is Arsenal. Fuck, if they just picked up where YOung Justice left off with a few cast changes I would be in nerd heaven.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I will laugh my ass off when Arrow / Flash end up being much better and more beloved than Batman vs Superman

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i didn't like the "van damme" routine when ollie defeated the big dude: oh i'm very weak but i'm remembering the people i love and that gave me strength.
man....deathstroke is getting more awesome by the minute
stupid fuck killed shado...that family has no luck whatsoever

and what will happen to roy?is he going to be super strong?

overall ,great episode!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Was wondering about that. Dude has anger issues ans now has the strength of 3 men. I think ollie is gonna advise thea to kinda stay away from this guy.

businesscats_sl

shitlord
Although we have seen them make use of Ferris Aviation aircraft and mention Coast City...
At first I thought that was just a nod to fans, but over the course of this season they've been mentioning other DC universe things (STAR Labs for example). There has to be a Green Lantern appearance coming and, not to say it was bad because it wasn't, hopefully it's more than Cyrus/Solomon Grundy.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I think we have yet to really see Grundy. Afterall he is billed as "The Acolyte" in the episodes we just saw and the last time we see him his head is damaged and he is horribly disfigured by the chemical which turns his skin grey. I think he will recover and become the super strong undying mentally challenged zombie we all know the next time he comes around.

They made a point of having the earthquake machine from the first season be the result of research that was being done in Markovia. Markovia being the fictitious home country of Brion and Tara Markov aka Geoforce** and Terra so they are keeping things very tightly turned to the DCU. Hell I wouldnt be surprised that the failure with Miraculo on the island leads Dr Ivo to abandon human modification and take up robotics...

**Now that the explosion of the particle accelerator and the existence of Miraculo has opened up the door to superpowers I fully expect that at somepoint all the rage and fury over what happened to The Glades will lead to Brion Markov visiting Starling City. Afterall Geoforce and Deathstroke have a great deal of backstory together

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The thing about Green Lantern is that he just can't be done well on a TV budget. Arrow, Flash, Grundy, Deathstroke, etc. all suit a TV show well because they don't require much in terms of special effects (or they can be adapted to not require it). Green Lantern, on the other hand, isn't possible without either being a) done with super cheesy/shitty CGI or b) watered down/adapted to the point where he isn't really Green Lantern anymore.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You forget characters like nightwing which will come this season. I have no doubt they can bring in any character like etrigan or dr fate and do them justice. They would be able to do green lanern also, while I don't think martian mahunter can be done properly I won't question there ability to adabt the characters and butcher them like smallville did.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Arrow creators stated they are avoiding bringing in heroes that would overshadow Oliver. It's not the same thing as in Smallville where you could bring every super powerful person in cuz they weren't going to overshadow Superman.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
maybe oliver will get an injection of that serum so he can power up against grundy. at least temporarily.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Well it seems I need to check out The Originals, thanks for the recommendations.

Arrow is one of only a couple shows that I really look forward to each week. It just keeps getting better.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I'd recommend The Originals over TVD. I have been enjoying it anyway. It isn't as good as Arrow, but Arrow is only one hour a week so got to fill the time with something!

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry for the slight derail... I watched the first season and a half of TVD and it was ok, but did not keep me watching. WIll give The Originals a try.

Back on topic... Felicity. Yum.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
I have faith they will do Deathstroke right. So far he has been awesome. On the other hand could Laural be anymore useless? Seriously what the fuck, is she just the cock sheath for whoever isnt Ollie? Finally Roy injected with serum hopefully means Arsenal soon, curious if they go the Speedy route with him.

P.S. As a huge Green Lantern fan i demand an appearance for Hal Jordan/Guy Gardener/John Stewart and or Kyle Raynor.
Yes! I had been thinking lately that it's sad that Diggle isn't named John Stewart. That guy would make a great green lantern. And it would tie in nicely. Both are former soldiers. They cannot use Hal Jordan, that would be pretty lame. My favourite lantern will always be Kyle Rayner though.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I think a decent explanation for Barry as Flash is improved electro-muscular response that makes him super fast. It"ll keep with the semi reality of the show.