Arrow

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
wtf, why wasn't Summer Glau in this episode? We could have had a Simon and River Tam family reunion. :p

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ahh yeah, felicity smoak fix achieved. good episode. any chance that oliver has a little miru kiru in him? i dunno how they can power up the sister's bf and keep ollie with regular powers.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Excited about more Roy, hopefully he becomes Arsenal before the end of the season. Less Laurel plzkthx, Horse face gets on my nerves.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Excited about more Roy, hopefully he becomes Arsenal before the end of the season. Less Laurel plzkthx, Horse face gets on my nerves.
I figured out what the writers have planned for her. If I had Shinyobi's photoshop talents I'd show you exactly what I mean, but I'll have to try to describe it instead.

If you still have the episode, go to the part where she's talking to her dad in the police station (the second time I believe). At a couple of points she does a big fake smile. Freeze frame it there. Now imagine white face paint, garish lipstick, and green hair. Tell me she's not a dead fucking ringer for the Joker now.

(Yes, I am being facetious, but seriously, look at her! She was gorgeous as Ruby in Supernatural, but now that she's gone all anorexic she's getting sort of gross looking. And getting a Joker-face.)

And if they retcon Oliver having mira kuru (sp), that would be dumb. He'd have exhibited extra strength or healing or something by now if he was injected, so giving it to him now would lose them a ton of credit for keeping the show pretty balanced.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I did not realize that Laurel was Ruby until you just mentioned it. Holy cow... she was pretty damn good as Ruby, what the hell happened? I could see Ruby as Black Canary... Laurel I cannot.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
damn....laurel is getting worse, uglier and more annoying.
wanna see more of roy,it's getting interesting
and just love felicity,my 2nd fav character,after malcom merlyn.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Final moment in this episode made me geek squeal...No lie.
I did the same thing.
smile.png

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Deathstroke.....YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
and finally Roy will be a fuckin main character.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
As someone that never read much of DC, and particularly not in the past decade, I don't really know much about Roy's future except what you guys have posted, but I still like the fact that they aren't afraid to develop all of these different characters. I said it before in this thread, but DC really could create almost their entire universe just using Arrow as their springboard. That's pretty tough to say about most comic book shows. Smallville, while I enjoyed it, was absolutely horrible about introducing most of the other characters. Crap like Hawkman was just horrible, even though the way they presented his story was actually pretty decent. But the effects alone just made me cringe.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The characters on this show are conveniently stupid. Oliver Queen has been dealing with villains for how long and he just accepts that Sebastian Blood is a good guy despite all the peculiar events going on?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Of course not, he simply drops a line about one of his friends acting oddly to Blood and sees if she ends up kidnapped or dead. When she does and it happens to be a henchman instead of Blood then he simply accepts his goodness.

Malkav

French Madman
Of course not, he simply drops a line about one of his friends acting oddly to Blood and sees if she ends up kidnapped or dead. When she does and it happens to be a henchman instead of Blood then he simply accepts his goodness.
Yeah, that whole thing was cringe worthy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
outside of laurel with her claims, there is no suggestion that sebastian is shady in any way. the mom is dead, the sealed files are gone. sebastian has shown how much he seems to care for the city. there really is no reason to doubt sebastian. laurel is now a "junkie" when she doesnt need rescuing. now if you wannna call stupid on something, how about the whole illegal drugs search, she was caught with her dad's scrip for painkillers, she could easily have said he left them there.