Arrow

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
This has been succesful enough that they are doing a new show "Amazon" for wonder woman as well. The producers said they are looking into crossover with Arrow on it. Could be really cool if they cast it well.

Sterling

El Presidente
Didn't really care for this last episode for the most part except the little reveal at the end was kind of interesting I guess.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
a couple of things im hazy on. that book of names is at least 5 years old, because thats how long Queen was on the island. the guy's name was way in the middle so its probably a bit older. has the heist guy been pulling these hijackings all this time? whats his relation to the other guys on the list? he works with the Merlin dudes too? in an earlier episode, didnt dig see the book? why didnt he notice his ex afghanistan buddy's name then? i also want to say. that merlin's son is a moron compared to Huntress. she knew how bad her father was where as Merlin jr has not a clue about how evil his dad is.
that episode was ok i guess. i liked how GA insta-killed that guy in the body armor with his arrow. did i also miss when the daughter really did get that car as an 18th birthday present? or is that her bro's car?

geffe71_sl

shitlord
COLD SORE WATCH: didnt see it on either the mother or daughter, but i could have been the angles.

EDIT: Saw it on the sister in the hospital scene

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's like you guys are purposely trying to hurt me
frown.png

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Just fucking tell her already Oliver! If she was going to dob you in she would have done it already.

Add IT bird to Diggles and boom, perfect, we have the new A-Team.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
those last 2 crappy episodes made me forget this was on last night. glad i watched this week's because it was much improved. the story moved along. lots and lots of cheese and some decent bodycount totals.
i do like the flashback cliffhangers before commercial breaks. when it looks like Oliver is dead. does anyone think "oh noes, i hope he didnt die"?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was just amused that Shiva was the new cop and Fringe-guy was the drug kingpin. I was also rolling my eyes at Diggle getting him away clean yet again...only to have them show up at his house and say they saw him there, so at least that was a little believable for a change.

And Diggle even called him on his incredibly lame stories to Felicity, so they are acknowledging some of the dumber plot elements. They still keep stuff like him being able to traverse rooftops faster than a guy running on the ground, and disappearing in 1 second while someone looks away, but that's typical superhero shit so I'll let it go. Glad to see them making some of the other dumb stuff have a repercussion once in awhile.

In agreement that he needs to let Felicity in on the secret too. As she said herself, she's not dumb, so at some point she's going to put it together herself anyway, and Oliver should see that.

velk

Trakanon Raider
And Diggle even called him on his incredibly lame stories to Felicity, so they are acknowledging some of the dumber plot elements. They still keep stuff like him being able to traverse rooftops faster than a guy running on the ground, and disappearing in 1 second while someone looks away, but that's typical superhero shit so I'll let it go. Glad to see them making some of the other dumb stuff have a repercussion once in awhile.
I've actually quite liked the escalating stupidity of his excuses to her - it's not like they have been playing it straight, even from the start it was pretty obvious she didn't believe a word of it ;p

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've actually quite liked the escalating stupidity of his excuses to her - it's not like they have been playing it straight, even from the start it was pretty obvious she didn't believe a word of it ;p
Oh don't get me wrong, I laugh at them too, but at least someone else acknowledged that they are retarded, so you know the writers are either doing it on purpose or admitting to it, and not just going to ignore it like so many other shows.

I also particularly like how she invariably says something embarrassing or awkward when Oliver shows up. I forget exactly what it was this time, but something about his hunky body I believe.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
I was just amused that Shiva was the new cop and Fringe-guy was the drug kingpin. I was also rolling my eyes at Diggle getting him away clean yet again...only to have them show up at his house and say they saw him there, so at least that was a little believable for a change.

In agreement that he needs to let Felicity in on the secret too. As she said herself, she's not dumb, so at some point she's going to put it together herself anyway, and Oliver should see that.

Anyone read the comics is Felicity in them?
Maybe she will become his Q as in bond with her Intelligence as well are her secretly being hottie when she loses those glasses and the nerd girl look.
Reason asked about the comics is they seem to be seting her up to be some kind of sidekick.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Felicity Smoak is a DC comics character, but she never had anything to do with Green Arrow. There's a lot of that in the show though. Katie Cassidy's character has Black Canary's name but it seems highly unlikely that she could ever actually become Black Canary in the show, with or without super powers. They also made the joke with Oliver calling his sister Speedy but even though the second Speedy in the comics was female it seems unlikely for the show to go that route with her.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Really good Arrow tonight, shit is starting to get real.

Also Manu from Spartcus comes to Arrow was bad ass. I love the flashbacks as said since this show started.
I would watch spin off show or movies just about his ninja training and back story of the isle alone.

Wonder whats going to happen with his mother?

Also wonder how much longer he be to keep away from Laurel both as the Hood, and himself.
Sooner or later this season or next , dont see how he does not tell her.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Also wonder how much longer he be to keep away from Laurel both as the Hood, and himself.
Sooner or later this season or next , dont see how he does not tell her.
Well hopefully they do, and not go all Smallville and take 10 seasons to do shit like that.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Well hopefully they do, and not go all Smallville and take 10 seasons to do shit like that.
I'm impressed with how quickly the plot has been progressing to be honest. Most network TV takes forever, and CW shows are notoriously bad in this regard.

Anyway, this episode was amazing. I loved Arrow's assault on the house. I love how he doesn't give a shit about killing bad guys.

Crixus was great and Mr. Sark was really good as well, although it was weird hearing him use an American accent. I hope they bring him back as he seems like the smartest villain they've given to Arrow so far. His use of minions to make Archer run out of arrows was clever, if a little far fetched.