Arrow

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So my binge watch started a week or so ago and I'm just starting season 2. Also I've been drinking and catching up on movies today which means I watched Mad Max so now I'm all awake and shit.

Why didn't you fucks tell me Crixus was in this? The show took off the moment he showed up as (I assume, duh?) motherfucking Deathstroke. That's like, twice as good as being trained by Liam Neesons. Crixus is a more convincing fighter in his scenes than the (absurdly good) stunt doubles. (Amell seems legit too) But it mostly means I only give a crap about the flashback scenes while only half watching the bad soap opera shit in between. I've been assured I get plenty more of him.

I don't look up who is supposed to be who because that would lead to way too many spoilers, but I really know shit about DC comics so I'm sure I miss most of the references. I only get the obvious ones like newest Tits McGee with sonic weapon = Black Canary, but like I kept expecting Fires and/or Merlin to be all League of Shad.. er Assassins because Batman. Like I have no idea if I should know who Jai White's Black Wolverine is supposed to be.

Funny how the early misgivings (how the fuck does this guy have Batman level tech on his own within a week of getting off the island) were slowly eroded away as more shit was revealed and he became less of a God-tier cheap Batman clone and his abilities & limitations started to make more sense. (but oh, so full of cheese) He's not Batman levels of bullshit by any means because he lacks the superpower of being a genius and his being rich superpower isn't even really an asset so far.

I thought it would be silly to have a guy who uses a fucking bow and arrow as his primary weapon not have to kill or cripple everyone he fights but it makes sense that he'd have the skill to make shots that incapacitate vs kill. And really, an arrow is most deadly when you remove it from the wound and bleed out. So its not like they have to go full Wolverine and be like yeah, he pretty much has to murder everybody he touches. The cop mentioned he had 26 kills, that seems a reasonable number of people he would have kill-shotted vs disarm/disabled during s1. But if he wanted to be less lethal, you'd think he'd stop with the broadheads, just saying...

Also I don't get how this show crosses over with Flash? So far it's had no super humans and Flash would be all kinds of fucking absurd here no matter how toned down he is.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Also, I can't help but think of Dexter trying to act normal every time Queen acts like a pathetic dork on the island.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
keep us updated on your arrow blog. be sure to start watching the flash episodes interspersed with the arrow when you're supposed to.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Butterface sure runs in the Lance family.

Apparently the only requirement to join the league is having a pulse.

Sterling

El Presidente
The action stuff with Queen and Diggle is generally pretty smooth and they're obviously athletic. The action stuff with the chicks is mostly pretty awkward and terrible. I hope the flashback stuff doesn't suck. It probably will though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think it looked better on Thea than Laurel. Laurel looks like straight up cosplay. ok so i guess i'm a little rusty. is that Sarah's grave? did he mean he was going to kill Merlyn?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Has to be Thea - they wont kill of Felicity even with the small clip of ring in the bowl and him up next at the grave - Felicity is just too strong a character at this point unless they have Flash change time "again" in his season finale and it also mess with Olivers connected universe.

Reaver

Trakanon Raider
Has to be Thea - they wont kill of Felicity even with the small clip of ring in the bowl and him up next at the grave - Felicity is just too strong a character at this point unless they have Flash change time "again" in his season finale and it also mess with Olivers connected universe.
Don't know about that, they've already killed Thea once, and he doesn't seem as cut as he should be if it was Thea or Felicity who had died.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It could be any of them other than Felicity. She's too key to the show, I don't think they'll chance pissing off their nerd base killing her. Some theories....

Laurel - Could be her, we know Sara will be coming back and she would take up Black Carney again. If she sticks around this could also add tension between her, Oliver and Felicity.

Thea - When they brought her back with the pits they warned that bad things could happen when someone was dead that long. We've already seen some odd aggression out of her and it may be she gets herself killed or perhaps goes off the deep end and Oliver has to put a stop to her.

Sara - (again) She'll be back at some point again....and maybe she'll die....again. *yawn*

Earth 2 BS/alternate reality BS - Could be Felicity does die, yet in some cross over it gets revered and things go back to as they were like once before.

Diggle - Who knows, could be him. Did anyone else notice the green coat that said "Jordan" on it during the Flashback? I only bring it up because of rumors awhile ago that John could take up the Green Lantern role at some point...but it could be him that dies. Or his wife, as a matter of fact I'd bet on them killing her off before killing Diggle.

They tried to foreshadow to hard on it being Felicity. I just don't think it'll be her.

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
Did they make any mention of whether the dead person was a woman? I can't remember right now, so I'm wondering if there is a chance it could be Diggle who will be killed.

Sevens

Log Wizard
First half of the season on flash and arrow they are setting up Legends of Tomorrow
With Barry Allen being there with Oliver I am thinking this somehow ties into that show...
We know Sara is coming back to be on it so this somehow ties into that

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Sara coming back is what leads to Constantine showing up, which we know is part of the first wave of episodes.