Arrow

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cant wait. Its getting close to Halloween and I havent worked on an outfit. Might go as Constantine since its a pretty easy costume and I smoke when I go out and drink
arrowscan.png

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
I must be really slow because there is no way in hell i could deflect an arrow fired from a compound bow like olivers, yet all of these vanilla mother fuckers in the show act like he's got a vagina and lobbing around a softball for the first time.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I must be really slow becausethere is no way in hell i could deflect an arrow fired from a compound bowlike olivers, yet all of these vanilla mother fuckers in the show act like he's got a vagina and lobbing around a softball for the first time.
Pussy

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, Constantine is about John, so they could easily rebuild around him even if they couldn't get the rest of the team onboard for a new S1.

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
I never got around to watching that Constantine show, because I figured it wouldn't be around long. Is it worth watching what episodes were made?

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That was a terrible episode of Arrow tonight. Hopefully next week makes up for this
I thought it was a pretty good episode, although a lot of it was groundwork for what's coming, I am looking forward to what they're building towards. The flashbacks are still stupid, I mean how do you build suspense over something that already happened? So the whole backpack finding scene just does not work (for me).

Column_sl

shitlord
There were episodes that were decent in the Constantine show ,but the majority of it was a really bad monster of the week,

Wasn't the fault of the actors, who were fine, it was just shoddy writing.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
For the impatient folks among us (like me), the episode has leaked online (albeit with a few placeholder visual and sound effects). Find it in the usual places if Wednesday is too far off.

Homsar

Watched it, Oliver and John were great and John looking for a cigarette was nice since CW might not allow smoking on any show? better make more appearances. Audio was the main thing that bothered me with the Download

too much emotional stuff with the characters. Its really starting to feel more like a CW show with all the emotional stuff

Homsar

The first season of Arrow wasnt your typical CW show. Now every character is always having emotional shit going on, atleast Felicity was dialed back this season

Anytime Oliver isnt on screen I want to fast forward. The fight choreography seems to just keep getting worse each episode also