Arrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
would also explain Felicity being upset with him - Oliver never telling her anything about his son until his death
also Barry wouldnt give two shits about Felicitys Mom or Quentin dying
i guess you missed oliver's speech to quentin when he found out he was working with darhk

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
and yeah I'm pretty sure Dahrk is the big baddie of the season and that's who Felicity is talking about killing, and at this point I'll be blown away if it isn't Ollie's son and/or his baby mama that are dead. They started hyping Darhk in the previous season, they haven't introduced or even hinted at a big bad that Dahrk answers to, and there are only 10 episodes left which isn't exactly a lot of time for them to suddenly bring in someone above Dahrk. At best they could have Reiter end up being the actual bad guy, but I suspect Ollie kills him on Lian Yu.
Other than maybe his wife?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know where this nonsense that Dahrk answers to his wife comes from. Also, I don't think Felicity would say 'You have to kill the son of a bitch' when talking about a woman.

Column_sl

shitlord
The best part of last nights episode was Laurel turning to the camera and saying RUN!!!!

She is the best part of the show, always gets a laugh.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't know where this nonsense that Dahrk answers to his wife comes from. Also, I don't think Felicity would say 'You have to kill the son of a bitch' when talking about a woman.
I could have sworn a "him" was thrown around at some point. Either way, Dahrk's definitely the main villain of the season. He may answer to someone, but that would be set up for next season.

Also, it's just an assumption that they're referring to the main villain at the funeral. I could see it being Merlyn, but not because he's the super secret puppetmaster.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i stil dont think its dahrk, at least its not mr darhk, he is probably "the muscle" for mrs darhk who is the head of HIVE

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah because that scene where it was revealed that his wife was in on the whole bad guy thing really made it seem like he answered to her...

#justastr0things

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Too bad that guy that was arguing with me over who was the better fighter between Oliver and Merlyn doesn't post here anymore

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They went out of their way to show Oliver just completely outclasses him now. He tried to cheat with the help of that league of assassins guy and Ollie was just like "lol gtfo with that"

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
1. I don't know where this nonsense comes from that felicity is necessarily talking about leader of hive when she said 'son of a bitch'.
2. Have you seen the interactions between them? It looks like she's at least an equal to him and that's pretty weird since he has actual magical powers. She chewed him out for being soft for not killing arrow. Almost as if she had some sort of say in what Darhk does. She might not be the overt master of HIVE, but she could very well be manipulating darhk.

Too bad that guy that was arguing with me over who was the better fighter between Oliver and Merlyn doesn't post here anymore
It was so ridiculous that I thought the 2 had arranged it so he could give up the power without anyone dying or whatever. All the way up until he went to darhk and told him about his kid.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
2. Have you seen the interactions between them? It looks like she's at least an equal to him and that's pretty weird since he has actual magical powers. She chewed him out for being soft for not killing arrow. Almost as if she had some sort of say in what Darhk does. She might not be the overt master of HIVE, but she could very well be manipulating darhk.
Or she could be every typical "used to having power and privilege" wife ever in tv/movies, where she belittles her husband any time he isn't being enough of an evil power-hungry dick for the plot to move forward. And just because she's "equal" to him in the marriage doesn't mean she's equal to him in the organization. Plenty of powerful evil men in tv/movies have vindictive bitches whispering in their ear, and usually it is to urge them to do something stupid so we have a reason for the mastermind villain to toss out common sense and do something retarded so our heroes can win the day.

I really have no horse in this race and don't know if you are right or wrong, and of course we all have nothing better to do than speculate about what we think is going to happen, but several of you are going way out on limbs with assumptions I think.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i guess i dont want to believe that the guy who literally walked into the room in the season opener and announces "hi guys i will be your villain this season" is actually the ultimate villain for the season. because if thats the case then it diminishes this show a lot in my eyes. its like a whole why bother.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Because that's so wildly different than the previous seasons where it took a couple episodes before the villain walks into the room and announces 'hi guys i will be your villain this season'

your theory is even more retarded than all the things people (myself included) came up with to try and make Wells something more than just 'yup im totally the reverse flash' in the first season.