Arrow

Ganthorn

N00b
Did laurel have surgery done or something between seasons? Her face looks different
I just thought she lost a little bit of weight/toned up. Not that she was fat before or anything. I figured she was getting in shape to take over black canary when her sister dies.

Joe_sl

shitlord
Thea has a huge herpes on her lips now just like her mom Moira. It's even in the same spot with both of them. I can't stop looking at both of their herpes. WTH.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
For all intents and purposes, Ironman is essentially the Marvel equivalent to Batman, which is hilarious because Ironman is a fucking BITCH. He's basically useless in every major story arc.
Moon Knight is actually the Batman ripoff, heh.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Meh, in just the outfit. Tony Stark is pretty much Bruce Wayne. parentless billionaire that uses his money to gain an advantage and is overly intelligent.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Thea has a huge herpes on her lips now just like her mom Moira. It's even in the same spot with both of them. I can't stop looking at both of their herpes. WTH.
Been there since early season 1, even had a discussion on the previous season thread. It was easy to miss, so I can not hold it against you

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Meh, in just the outfit. Tony Stark is pretty much Bruce Wayne. parentless billionaire that uses his money to gain an advantage and is overly intelligent.
Huh? Moon Knight is rich, uses gadgets, and is on vengeance kick. He makes more sense than Iron Man. Tony Stark uses his intelligence and tech to make himself a hero, he's nothing outside of his tech. Batman uses his intelligence and tech to supplement his abilities. Being parent less and rich isn't a big deal considering Tony's parents dying aren't his reasons on being a hero. If you want to use your reasons.. Black Panther makes more sense than Tony Stark.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's been there since forever. Both of those birth marks exist on the actresses normally.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not to mention that Arrow's cousin on The Tomorrow People has a big ol' wart under his bottom lip too, which I can't help staring at now because of whomever mentioned it on Thea and her mom last thread.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Half of marvels and dcs characters are rich and at least one dead parent. Angel, iron fist, blue beetle, professor x, green arrow, heck, even daredevil would fit into the "rich" category. And that's not even including villains.

The amount of money thrown around in comics is ridiculous. Everyone is a billionaire.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Half of marvels and dcs characters are rich and at least one dead parent. Angel, iron fist, blue beetle, professor x, green arrow, heck, even daredevil would fit into the "rich" category. And that's not even including villains.

The amount of money thrown around in comics is ridiculous. Everyone is a billionaire.
How else is Wonder Woman supposed to afford the anti gravity technology that keeps her boobs from becoming a black hole?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
who is the villain alderman blood is supposed to be? and what was that green stuff? was it that junk from season 1 addicting all the rave kids?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
who is the villain alderman blood is supposed to be? and what was that green stuff? was it that junk from season 1 addicting all the rave kids?
He said Brother Blood--don't know much about him, but he was a villain in the Teen Titans. Some kind of immortal, I think, but his main thing was that he was able to indoctrinate and control people. He had like a whole villain army in the cartoon that Cyrborg had to infiltrate.

Joe_sl

shitlord
Good episode. The story is moving along at a good pace. Its going to be interesting how they handle Brother blood cause he uses magic in the comics.
The whole not revealing herself to her family cause shes seen shit is so stupid. Lol

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
The whole not revealing herself to her family cause shes seen shit is so stupid. Lol
Actually, I'd say that is psychologically valid. Bad shit happens, you pull away rather than to ever have to discuss it. It is much easier to keep the status quo, leave it as it is, especially considering how long it has been. They have moved on, and depending on what she has been through, that might be (in her mind) harder for her family to hear than her being dead. Her dad is a cop and sister a DA, she is now an assassin for the League of shadows. Which is another reason to keep away from them, as she obviously has broken away from that organization, but they are after her. Not letting her family in on her identity would keep them safer, unsure of if the League knows her true identity or not. Don't see why they wouldn't know since they probably are the ones that trained her and gave her the mask to begin with. Since they already sent one guy to find her there, I would assume that they would be keeping tabs on her father/sister to know if she suddenly popped back up. Would be safer for both her and her family that they keep thinking she is dead.