Arrow

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Having just finished the first season, I have to say a lot of the characters are irritating as fuck. His mom, best friend, and sister had their own little side stories where they made Oliver feel guilty BECAUSE HE WAS STRANDED ON AN ISLAND FOR 5 YEARS AND TORTURED. Yeah, he's going to be a little distant and have some issues after something like that. No, you don't get to be a little emo bitch about it.

Also, the Huntress getting all pissed and feeling betrayed because they happened to rub into his ex at a restaurant? Even though Oliver wanted a different table, but Helen insisted they sit together? Wtf? None of these dramatic moments made any damn sense.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Also, the Huntress getting all pissed and feeling betrayed because they happened to rub into his ex at a restaurant? Even though Oliver wanted a different table, but Helen insisted they sit together? Wtf? None of these dramatic moments made any damn sense.
I agree with most of what you said, but this...have you ever been in a relationship? The above-quoted part is one of the few things that madeperfectsense. Woman has a problem -> Guy suggests logical solution to problem -> Woman refuses solution -> Woman has miserable time -> Guy is at fault.

Bitches be crazy, yo.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I agree with most of what you said, but this...have you ever been in a relationship? The above-quoted part is one of the few things that madeperfectsense. Woman has a problem -> Guy suggests logical solution to problem -> Woman refuses solution -> Woman has miserable time -> Guy is at fault.

Bitches be crazy, yo.
Woman anything > Guy is at fault.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Felt like it had a lot of comic tie-ins and such in this episode for the nerds to froth over. Lance's blindness to the obvious still bugs me probably more than it should. It's as if they show a scene of him with Alzheimer's every episode to foreshadow him becoming Forget-O or something.

Joe_sl

shitlord
Good episode. The flashbacks for Sarah felt almost like the ones from Lost. They can totally pull off a couple flashbacks for each important character. I would love to see some Diggle centric episodes with some of his flashbacks.
Lol i loved that fight scene in the factory. It escalated so quickly.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Arrow rarely disappoints me. I enjoyed seeing someone else's flashbacks for a change, that's for sure. I'm not really a fan of Sarah, to be honest, but she does play the part of the Black Canary well.

Because this has been bugging me, I'm going to make you all aware of it now. I love the actor that plays Daddy Lance, mainly because of Dresden. However, EVERY single line he delivers, it sounds like he is out of breath. Listen, you'll see what I mean. It drives me nuts now that I see it. He could be sitting in a chair drinking a beer, totally relaxed, and he'd still sound like he just ran up 3 flights of stairs before delivering his line.

This is my gift to those of you that made me stare at all of the herp lips!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I got killed by Black Canary and Green Arrow in DCUO while I was watching this on my other monitor.

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
Lance's blindness to the obvious still bugs me probably more than it should. It's as if they show a scene of him with Alzheimer's every episode to foreshadow him becoming Forget-O or something.
You mean the seasoned and insightful detective that figured out Sarah's alter-ego and her motivations with just a few pieces of the puzzle? At this point I think he just turns a blind eye, he may have already figured it out. Thats what I tell myself anyway.

Great episode, and now we have our mad scientist performing human experiments. "I would like one super soldier serum to go please....What! What do you mean Slade got the last order?!?!"

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Good episode, but man, can some of the dialogue get painful sometimes.

"I know you're a three tour special forces operative....But I trained with the guys who make special forces look like a kindergarten class."

I mean, really? Don't make Diggle into Worf, please.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm about 8 episodes into the first season and am having a hard time continuing. There is way too much over the top truly ridiculous corny sentimental moments in this show. It's cringeworthy. The action is good, but it's like a 50/50 split between that and the stupid emotions of every fragile ego on this show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
things settle down. thea stops rebelling so much, the mom stops being so mysterious all the time, merlyn hatches his plans and everything gets explained all while the body count soars. oh and felicity smoke happens.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The emotional stuff could be used for great justice if they have a sleepover night with Thea and Laurel in pjs with a little too much too drink, and commiserating over Tommy leads to special moments.

The actress that plays Sarah needs to stop pouting her lips ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Between her ass chin and her stupid mouth I have a really hard time enjoying any scene she is in.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
good episode!i was really excited to see malcom merlyn again but it didn't happen
damn sarah is so badass!she doesn't give a fuck!
and laurel...fuck you!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The sound that came out of my throat when the guy introduced himself as Dr Ivo would be quite embarrassing had I not watched the show alone.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Two chinese chicks > Thea > Felicity (dat ass) > > > Diggle > Laurel > Laurel's sister

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Huntress>felicity>laurel>sarah>theah>asian baddie>Sin
redface.png